- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Amenities? Large supermarket just over a mile away.
- Condition? Ready to move into a home, with a newly installed boiler.
- Added features? End of terrace, 1st-floor maisonette with allocated parking.
- Transport? Underground stations and bus stops nearby.
- Bonus? Cul de Sac location with a long lease.
Description The sizes.
Bedroom : 9'7 (2.92m) x 12'10 (3.90m)
Kitchen: 12'3 (3.74m) x 7'10 (2.38m)
Living Room: 15'11 (4.85m) x 9'7 (2.92m)
Bathroom: 5'1 (1.55m) x 8'0 (2.43m)
The property is presented in good condition due to refurbishments which have taken place recently.
This home is in a nice cul de sac location with other similar properties. Allocated parking is presented with this home, with plenty of remaining spaces available for your guests.
Long lease, peppercorn ground rent and no service charges are an attractive aspect of this property. So monthly loss is ceased compared to similar properties.
âChingford is served by Chingford railway station which is the terminus of a branch line from Liverpool Street station in the City of London. There is also a station at Highams Park. Chingford lost its rail link to Stratford with the removal of the 500 m length of track known as the Hall Farm Curve in 1970, and there have been campaigns for its reinstatement.
London Buses provide routes linking Chingford to Walthamstow, Loughton, Leytonstone, Stratford, Ilford, Potters Bar and Turnpike Lane. On Saturdays Essex County Council route 505 runs to Harlow. The town is also served by the N26 Night bus from Trafalgar Square.â
1) Early bird viewings are available for those buyers who have the finances arranged, if not only can accommodate open house viewings on the agent's availability.
KK Rich Estates also offer a professional Lettings and Management Service. If you are considering renting your property, to purchase or are looking at buy to let investments or would like a free review of your current portfolio then please call the lettings manager.
*Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing on the sale.
All dimensions are approximate and are quoted for guidance only, their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Buyers are advised to obtain verification from their solicitors as to the Freehold/Leasehold status of the property, the position regarding any fixtures and fittings and where the property has been extended/converted as to Planning Approval and Building regulations compliance. These particulars do not constitute or form part of an offer or contract nor may be regarded as representations. All interested parties must themselves verify their accuracy. Where room layout is included this is for general guidance only, it is not to scale and its accuracy cannot be confirmed.
Requested Viewings outside office hours can be accommodated, with a fee of Â£20.00 per viewing, this is completely refunded upon completion of any properties with us by the customer.
(*2) This is the opinion of the agent, we cannot 100 percent verify these to be fact, we advise you do your own due diligence before getting involved in the property.
Source of Reference : Www dot wikipedia dot com View more View less
- £275,000 1 bed flat for sale Rodings Court, Highams Park, London E4
- £275,000 1 bed flat for sale Attlee Terrace, Walthamstow E17
- £275,000 1 bed flat for sale Hoe Street, Walthamstow, London E17
- £275,000 1 bed flat for sale 1 Teresa Mews, London E17
- £275,000 1 bed flat for sale Churchbank, Teresa Mews, Walthamstow, London E17
- £275,000 1 bed flat for sale Alma Road, Enfield EN3
- £275,000 1 bed flat for sale Belgrave Road, Walthamstow, London E17
- £275,000 1 bed flat for sale Gareth Drive, London N9
- £278,000 1 bed flat for sale Tower Mews, London E17