- 5 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- A stunning semi-detached Edwardian property with period features
- The accommodation is arranged over three floors
- Stunning south-facing roof terrace
- The property has much period detail
- Rear, well established garden of approx 43'
- Equidistant to Ealing Common and Acton Town stations
- Buses on hand for Ealing Broadway station and town centre
- Local schools
Description A stunning 5-bedroom Edwardian property with accommodation on three floors, featuring a south-facing roof terrace. Plenty of period detail. Equidistant from Ealing Common and Acton Town. Local schools.
Situated in a popular location, equidistant to both Ealing Common station with local shopping facilities, bars & restaurants and Acton Town station also with local shops. Access to Ealing Broadway station with forthcoming Crossrail Link (Elizabeth Line) connection & town centre with numerous shopping facilities, bars and restaurants and buses to Westfields Shopping Centre. Local schools include Ellen Wilkinson High, Berrymede Junior, Twyford CofE High, St Vincentâs Catholic Primary, Ark Acton Academy and Berrymede Infant. Road connections for M4 / M40 motorways, A4, A40 and North Circular Road.
As you enter through the front door, you are greeted to a hallway with mosaic tiled floor and a staircase with balustrade & spindles. There is a cloakroom off with wash hand basin and low-level WC. The hallway leads you on to 2 reception rooms (one at the front) and a kitchen/breakfast room. The front reception room has a corniced ceiling and period fireplace surround. The kitchen/breakfast room offers a stainless steel sink unit, range of fitted wall and floor cupboards, work tops, centre island, hob, oven and French windows leads to an internal courtyard. The rear reception room has double French windows onto the terrace and rear garden.
On the first-floor there are four bedrooms, one at the front, two at the side and one at the rear. Bedroom at the front has period fireplace surround, corniced ceiling and a door to a balcony. One of the side bedrooms has corniced ceiling, picture rail and fitted cupboards. Bedroom at the rear has parquet floor and a bay window seat. The family bathroom offers a panelled bath with shower attachment, wash hand basin and tiled walls & floor. There is also a separate WC.
On the second-floor the bedroom has French windows to an amazing south-facing roof terrace and an en suite bathroom with WC
From the rear reception, you walk through double French windows onto a terrace with wood bench and rear mature garden of approx 43â6 x 20â8 (13.26m x 6.30m).
Council tax band: G (subject to confirmation)
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008.
The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property. View more View less
- £1,250,000 5 bed property for sale Chatsworth Gardens, Acton, London W3
- £1,250,000 5 bed terraced house for sale Leythe Road, London W3
- £1,250,000 5 bed terraced house for sale Windermere Road, Ealing W5
- £1,250,000 5 bed end terrace house for sale First Avenue, London W3
- £1,250,000 5 bed terraced house for sale Woodman Mews, Kew, Surrey TW9
- £1,250,000 5 bed terraced house for sale Castlebar Park, London W5
- £1,250,000 5 bed detached house for sale North Road, Kew, Surrey TW9
- £1,250,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Campbell Road, London W7
- £1,250,000 5 bed end terrace house for sale Treebank Gardens, London W7