- 2 bedrooms
- First floor retirement apartment in a modern complex
- Bright double aspect living room
- High specification, well equipped kitchen
- Modern shower room with a three piece suite
- Flexible main bedroom
- Second bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Sociable communal gardens and lounge
- Secure phone entry system, lift access and warden
- Close proximity to Fleet high street
- No onward chain
Description *stamp duty holiday - find out what you can save*
The Property This retirement apartment features a bright living room offering double glazed, double aspect windows and generous space for furnishings, along with telephone and television points. The living room is presented with light neutral decor, with gardenia emulsion, that continues throughout. A high specification kitchen comprises gloss finished units and ceramic splashback tiling. Well equipped, the kitchen offers a built-in, waist height, stainless steel Zanussi oven and a ceramic hob, with a stainless steel extractor above, a Zanussi washer/dryer and an integral fridge and freezer, as well as a stainless steel sink with mixer taps. The main bedroom offers flexibility, currently used as a dining room and including both telephone and television points. A second bedroom is also provided. A modern shower room further features, finished with ceramic wall tiling, offering a three piece suite including a thermostatic shower, fitted mirrored wall unit with a shaver socket, mixer taps, heated towel rail and an extractor fan. A generous entrance hall offers ample storage space, with three built-in cupboards. Energy efficient, economical heating is provided, with insulation to NHBC standards. The property further benefits from a mains connected smoke detector.
The Grounds Set within a modern complex, exclusively for the over 60's, this first floor apartment benefits from sociable communal areas. A generous, fully furnished, communal Owner's Lounge presents views overlooking the landscaped gardens. Mainly laid to lawn, the garden features a patio area. A fully furnished guest suite is provided. Lift access is available to all floors. For safety and security, a camera entry system is provided, there is a 24-hour careline support system with a personal pendant alarm, as well as intruder alarms to all apartments, as well as a proximity fob door entry system to the main entrance. Double glazing is included throughout the apartment building, which is constructed to NHBC standards. A lodge manager is available, through which online shopping can be ordered. A car park provides ample parking, whilst there is also a refuse room.
Location Fleet is a commuter town in Hart. The popular setting connects to the M3 and offers a leisure centre, parks, nature reserves and North Hants golf club. The town centre features independent retailers, a shopping mall, restaurants and cafes and hosts numerous community events. Fleet station serves London Waterloo, Farnborough and Basingstoke.
Agent's Comment "A vacant retirement apartment, situated in the heart of Fleet town centre, within easy reach of local shops and surgeries. Featuring spacious rooms and a modern shower room."
Agent's Note This property benefits from a lease of 120 years, with variable ground rent, currently Â£610 pa and a variable service charge, set at Â£3,146.14 for the year up to 31st May 2021. All details should be verified by the purchasing solicitor prior to the exchange of contracts.
Recent Trustpilot Review "I dealt with James and he was amazing! So efficient and helpful with an impeccable understanding. The whole process has been seamless. I can't recommend them enough!"
Energy Efficiency Rating Current: C | Potential: C View more View less
- £295,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Mellersh House, Jubilee Drive, Church Crookham GU52
- £285,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Cranbrook Court, Fleet GU51
- £275,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Jubilee Drive, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £285,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Heathfield Court, Fleet, Hampshire GU51
- £260,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Bakehouse Gardens, Aldershot Road, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £260,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Water Rede, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £250,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Rose Cottages, St. James Road, Fleet, Hampshire GU51
- £250,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Henry Court, Allamand Close, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £300,000 2 bed flat for sale Branksomewood Road, Fleet GU51