- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Immaculately Presented Throughout
- Modern and Bright Rooms
- Beautiful Kitchen
- Stunning, Newly Installed Bathroom
- 70 Ft. Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking
- 0.2 Miles From Gidea Park Crossrail Station
- 0.4 Miles From Ofsted Outstanding Rated Ardleigh Green Schools
- Well Maintained
Description ** Initial viewings are available via our newly developed and best in class, secure video call facility with 3D accompanied viewing technology **
Located just 0.2 miles from Gidea Park Crossrail Station and 0.4 miles from Ofsted Outstanding Rated Ardleigh Green School is this immaculately presented, 3 bedroom, semi-detached house.
Impeccably maintained and beautifully finished by the existing owners, this stunning family home would suit those looking for a property in turn-key condition.
Upon entering the property, the bright and welcoming hallway provides access to the living room to the left and kitchen / breakfast room at the rear. Tiled flooring flows the full depth of the hallway and throughout the kitchen.
Located at the front of the home and drawing light from the large window to the front elevation is the living room. Decorated with calming modern tones and luxury carpet under foot, it is the perfect place to relax. Further features include a modern centre fireplace and glazed double doors that lead through to the dining / family room at the rear.
Spanning the full width of the ground floor, the sensational, dual aspect kitchen / breakfast / dining / family room is flooded with natural light from the two large windows and glazed single door to the rear garden.
Boasting numerous wall and base units, breakfast bar, built in oven, hob and overhead extractor, there are various integrated appliances including dishwasher, washing machine and fridge freezer whilst there is also ample space for a separate dining table and chairs.
To the first floor, there are 2 double bedrooms and a spacious single. Each room benefits from built in wardrobes and has been finished to a high standard with an exquisite choice of palette and luxury carpet.
Completing the internal accommodation is the stunning family bathroom. Recently fitted, the room features white marble effect tiling, a feature brick pattern antique mirrored wall, modern sanitary-ware, wall hung vanity unit and large shower bath with glass screen.
Externally, there is a large lawn area to the front and off street parking with side access to the rear.
The 70 ft. Rear garden commences with a large stone patio then is mostly laid to lawn with a variety of planting throughout and large storage shed / outbuilding.
Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this delightful family home.
** As above, all initial viewings are via our newly developed and best in class, secure video call facility with 3D accompanied viewing technology **
Reception Room (13' 0'' x 12' 6'' (3.96m x 3.81m))
Kitchen/Breakfast Room (19' 4'' x 9' 5'' (5.89m x 2.87m)max.)
Bedroom 1 (11' 3'' x 9' 11'' (3.43m x 3.02m)max.)
Bedroom 2 (13' 0'' x 8' 9'' (3.96m x 2.66m)max.)
Bedroom 3 (9' 5'' x 8' 0'' (2.87m x 2.44m)max.)
Rear Garden (70' (21.32m) approx.)
Outbuilding View more View less
- £425,000 3 bed bungalow for sale Oak Glen, Hornchurch RM11
- £425,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Cranham Road, Hornchurch RM11
- £425,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Hamilton Drive, Harold Wood RM3
- £425,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Macdonald Avenue, Hornchurch RM11
- £425,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Wedlake Close, Hornchurch RM11
- £425,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Surrey Drive, Hornchurch RM11
- £425,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Avenue Road, Harold Wood RM3
- £425,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Straight Road, Romford RM3
- £425,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Bridgwater Road, Romford RM3