- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Three bedrooms
- Three bathrooms (all en-suite)
- Large open plan kitchen/living/diner
- Formal living room
- Guest WC
- Landscaped rear garden
- Off street parking for 2 cars
Description A stunning and extremely well presented Three Bedroom, Three Bathroom (all en-suite) house that has been finished to the highest of standards throughout, offering contemporary living accommodation over three floors.
The accommodation includes a large Kitchen/Living/Dining Room with bi fold doors onto the garden, formal lounge with doors opening onto a balcony and guest Wc.
Externally there is a driveway with off street parking for two cars and a beautiful landscaped rear garden.
Located in a sought after and secluded Crescent in Elstree, just a few minutes walk from the mainline station, places of worship and all the local amenities that Borehamwood's bustling high street has to offer. The property is also perfectly located for schooling with an array of fantastic schools close by, including Yavneh College and primary and private schools like Haberdashers just a short drive away.
Sole Agent View more View less
- £800,000 3 bed detached house for sale Wolmer Gardens, Edgware HA8
- £799,950 3 bed detached house for sale Selvage Lane, London NW7
- £799,950 3 bed detached house for sale Stanmore Hill, Stanmore HA7
- £799,950 3 bed property for sale Victoria Road, London NW7
- £785,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Old Nursery Close, Shenley, Radlett WD7
- £785,000 3 bed detached house for sale Windmill Street, Bushey Heath, Hertfordshire WD23
- £825,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Oakwood Avenue, Borehamwood, Herts WD6
- £775,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Oakwood Avenue, Borehamwood, Herts WD6
- £825,000 3 bed detached house for sale Stanmore, Middlesex HA7