- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Kitchen & Utility
- Ample Parking & Garage
- Superb 1/3rd Acre Plot
- Stunning Gardens
- Potential to Extend/Re-Configure
- Quiet Secluded Residential Lane
- Popular Village Location
Description This very spacious three bedroom, two reception room, two bathroom bungalow is ideally situated in this very popular rural location on a 1/3rd acre plot with superb garden backing onto countryside with large detached garage in the village of Normandy and now offers excellent potential to refurbish, extend or develop to suit requirements.
The front door opens into the hall with window to the side. Double doors lead into the large 27' double reception room with window to the side. Sliding patio doors to the rear and impressive feature fireplace. A door to the rear leads into the 19' dining room with window to the front. A door to the rear leads into the inner lobby to the farmhouse-style kitchen fitted with a range of units with built-in oven and hob with space for further appliances and two windows overlooking the rear garden. The utility room to the side has windows to the rear and side a a glazed door to the garden. Also off the lobby is the family bathroom featuring a white suite comprising bath, wc and wash hand basin with frosted window to the side.
To the rear of the reception room is an inner hall leading to the vast 18' master bedroom with bay window to side, two windows to the front and a wall of fitted wardrobes. A door to the side leads into the spacious ensuite bathroom featuring a white suite comprising bath, separate shower cubicle, wc and wash hand basin with frosted window to the side. Off the hall are two further bedrooms with windows to the side.
To the front of the property are double gates leading to the extensive drive with parking for numerous cars and leading to the large detached garage with power and light and workshop to the rear.
The rear garden is a real feature of this property comprising an extensive terrace with pretty garden beyond with mature flowers beds and two useful storage sheds. A gate leads through to a large lawned garden with hedging to sides and hedging to rear with arched walkway through to a further garden area with additional timber shed and views over countryside to the rear. View more View less
- £600,000 3 bed detached house for sale Beechcroft Drive, Guildford GU2
- £595,000 3 bed detached house for sale Normandy, Guildford, Surrey GU3
- £590,000 3 bed detached house for sale Oxenden Road, Farnham GU10
- £620,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Pirbright Road, Normandy, Guildford, Surrey GU3
- £580,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale The Street, Puttenham, Guildford, Surrey GU3
- £599,995 4 bed detached house for sale "Holden" at Grange Road, Tongham, Farnham GU10
- £595,000 4 bed detached house for sale Parsons Way, Tongham, Farnham GU10
- £650,000 3 bed detached house for sale Kirriemuir Gardens, Ash, Surrey GU12
- £549,995 3 bed detached house for sale Willow Meadows, White Lane, Ash Green GU12