- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Floor area From 689 - 745 sq. ft
- A pretty 2 Bedoom End Terrace House built by 'Robert Leonard' Homes in 2001
- Unusually large Parking Bay which takes 4 cars!
- Lovely sunny South-West facing Garden with Dining Patio and Shed
- Big spacious Lounge 16ft x 13ft leading through to 11ft Conservatory with central heating radiator
- Kitchen with built-in Hob & Oven
- 2 Double Bedrooms and swish refitted Bathroom
- Ground floor loo
- Double glazed windows and Gas Central Heating
- 5 minute walk to the neighbourhood shopping centre including a Tesco Express
- 8 minute walk to the Co-op on the edge of the Town Centre which has the Station at the other end
Description Offering great kerbside appeal, this pretty 'Robert Leonard' 2 Bedroom End Terrace House, built in Spring 2001, has a super sunny South-West facing Garden, with a gate leading out to its parking area where you can fit 4 cars!
Inside continues to deliver with an Entrance Hall, ground floor WC Room, Kitchen with built-in Oven & Hob, a lovely size 16ft x 13ft Lounge, 11ft Conservatory, 2 large Double Bedrooms and a swish refitted Bathroom.
The property is very well presented throughout and comes with double glazed windows and Gas Central heating via radiators.
Just a 5 minute walk away is the local neighbourhood shopping centre on Silva Island Way, which includes a Tesco Express, Chemist, a couple of takeaways and the Robert Frew Medical Centre. Abacus Primary School is a little further at 8 minutes and Wickford Town Centre with its Railway Station adjacent is an easy walk too, the Co-Op Supermarket on the edge of the High Street is just 0.8 mile on foot (the Station about 22 minutes walk).
The 'Wick' as the estate is more commonly known, was once a combination of a large natural park and farmland, with the estate designed to retain as much open space and greenery as possible, hence there are a number of pretty walks throughout the Wick, with several enclosed woodland copses dotted about too.
In addition, to the south-east of the estate and just a 7 minute stroll from this house, is the Wick Country Park, 50 acres of former agricultural land which has been landscaped to provide over 2km of easy access trails, a 5-acre lake, ponds and woodland.
Stairs rise to the first floor landing, doors off to:
Ground floor WC room
Fitted with a nice, modern suite comprising a close coupled WC, a square, wall mounted hand wash basin and lovely grey floor tiles. A front facing window gives natural daylight.
Lounge 16ft x 12ft 8' (4.9m x 3.9m)
A notably large lounge for a 2 bedroom house, featuring a neat recessed niche with shelving and with the eyes drawn to the nearly 6ft wide opening, leading through to the conservatory and garden beyond.
The useful understairs cupboard provides great storage.
Conservatory 11ft 4' x 7ft 2' (3.5m x 2.2m)
A pleasant addition to the property with a radiator running off the central heating system allowing all year round use.
Two wall lights provide evening light and a set of double doors open wide, leading out to the rear garden.
Kitchen 10ft 2' x 6ft 1' (3.1m x 1.9m)
Fitted units run along three walls giving plenty of storage and incorporate a built in Gas Hob with Multi-function Oven below and integrated Extractor above.
Next to the oven is an integrated Slimline Dishwasher and over the sink, a snazzy professional spray tap.
Hidden within one of the matching eye-level cupboards is the Potterton Suprima boiler.
1st floor landing
With a useful built in cupboard over the stairs.
Main bedroom 12ft 9' x 10ft (3.9m x 3m)
The black and silver damask wallpaper makes a bold style statement to this attractively decorated, rear double bedroom which also has fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom two 12ft 9' x 8ft 9' (3.9m x 2.7m)
This double bedroom also has a feature wall, which like the master bedroom, the damask design giving a very stylish look Two windows pour in plenty of light.
This beautiful on-trend, designer look bathroom sees the white suite complimented by gorgeous, polished grey porcelain tiles to the walls and a contrasting cream tiles to the floor.
The white gloss, wall hung vanity unit incorporates a pull-out drawer and over the bath, the stylish overhead, rainfall type showerhead has a separate handset too, for extra flexibility.
A chrome towel radiator, chrome shaver socket and a large backlit mirror completes a very stylish look and the side facing window provides plenty of light.
Exterior - front
Set well back from the road behind a laurel hedge and a strip of lawn, the blocked paved path runs up to the house, with the front garden itself also blocked paved with a trio of small bushes under the windows, giving an attractive yet low maintenance design.
Gated side access leads round to the garden.
A good size patio gives plenty of room for a table and chairs for outside entertaining and dining, with the balance mainly laid to lawn.
A pretty flowerbed in the top right hand corner is retained by timber sleepers and the shed would of course be remaining.
Within the title plan, a gate at the end of the garden leads through to a parking area for this house, where you can in fact park 4 cars!
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only. View more View less
- £300,000 2 bed semi-detached house for sale Spellbrook Close, Wickford SS12
- £300,000 2 bed semi-detached house for sale Macgregor Drive, Wickford, Essex SS12
- £300,000 2 bed bungalow for sale Fairway, Wickford, Essex SS12
- £300,000 2 bed semi-detached bungalow for sale Doeshill Drive, Wickford SS12
- £300,000 2 bed semi-detached bungalow for sale Berens Close, Wickford SS11
- £300,000 2 bed semi-detached bungalow for sale Carruthers Drive, Wickford SS11
- £300,000 2 bed semi-detached bungalow for sale Egbert Gardens, Runwell, Wickford SS11
- £300,000 2 bed bungalow for sale St. Clements Road, Benfleet, Essex SS7
- £300,000 2 bed semi-detached bungalow for sale St. Clements Road, Benfleet SS7