- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Three Bedrooms
- 26' 7" Lounge/Diner
- Utility Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- First Floor Wet Room
- Double Glazed Windows
- Generous Plot
- Out Buildings With Potential (STPP)
- No chain ahead
Description An opportunity to acquire a detached property in central Portchester close to local amenities and popular schools in need of re-refurbishment throughout and offering potential for extension/development (STPP) comprising: Three bedrooms, lounge/diner, kitchen, downstairs cloakroom and a generous plot with outbuildings.
The Accommodation Comprises:-
UPVC part double glazed front door to:
Lounge/Diner:- (13' 0'' x 26' 7'' (3.96m x 8.10m))
A large dual aspect room with UPVC double glazed windows to the front and side elevations, a return staircase to the first floor, feature brick chimney breast with fitted shelving, wood burner with tiled hearth, textured ceiling and door to:
Kitchen:- (13' 0'' x 11' 8'' (3.96m x 3.55m))
UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation, fitted base units with shelving above, worktops with a single bowl double drainer sink unit inset and mixer tap, part tiled walls, space for cooker, UPVC part double glazed door to the garden and further door to:
Utility Room:- (6' 11'' x 7' 2'' (2.11m x 2.18m))
UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation overlooking the garden, space and plumbing for washing machine, textured ceiling and door to:
Cloakroom:- (5' 10'' x 7' 0'' (1.78m x 2.13m))
Opaque UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, WC, wash hand basin and textured ceiling.
First Floor Landing:-
UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation, textured ceiling with access to loft and doors to:
Bedroom One:- (12' 10'' x 10' 4'' (3.91m x 3.15m))
UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, fitted storage cupboards with central dresser unit, picture rail and textured ceiling.
Bedroom Two:- (13' 1'' x 12' 11'' (3.98m x 3.93m))
UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation and textured ceiling.
Bedroom Three:- (10' 1'' x 10' 2'' (3.07m x 3.10m))
UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation, picture rail and textured ceiling.
Wet Room:- (9' 10'' x 6' 6'' (2.99m x 1.98m))
Opaque UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation, shower area with Mira electric shower and low screen, pedestal wash hand basin, close couple WC, part tiled walls, picture rail, flat ceiling with additional access to the loft via a fitted ladder.
The property benefits from a generous plot with a small front garden laid to lawn with a brick retaining wall. A driveway to the side of the house leads to the rear garden with further lawn section, parking area and a selection of outbuildings including covered car port, the main garage with up/over door and internal office space, an enclosed rear courtyard area with further store room and a separate workshop all with power connected and development potential (STPP). View more View less
- £350,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Dore Avenue, Portchester, Fareham PO16
- £350,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Nelson Avenue, Portchester, Fareham PO16
- £350,000 3 bed semi-detached bungalow for sale Riverside Avenue, Wallington, Fareham PO16
- £350,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Madeira Road, Portsmouth PO2
- £347,500 3 bed semi-detached house for sale London Road, Cosham, Portsmouth PO6
- £345,000 3 bed town house for sale Tintagel Way, Port Solent, Portsmouth PO6
- £345,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Portsmouth, Hampshire, England PO2
- £339,995 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Benham Grove, Portchester, Fareham PO16
- £360,000 3 bed semi-detached bungalow for sale Edward Grove, Portchester, Fareham PO16