- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- Well presented family home, in easy reach of local amenities and popular schools
- Walking distance of the town centre and mainline station
- Generous ground floor living, with wood flooring
- Family room with large bi-folding patio door and Velux windows
- Good sized, well-kept garden
- Ample driveway parking and garage
- Substantial, quality fitted kitchen/diner
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Master bedroom with feature fireplace
- Second double bedroom and third single
Description *stamp duty holiday - find out what you can save*
The Property This family home is well presented, offering generous ground floor living, finished with wood flooring. Several reception spaces feature, with a spacious open plan kitchen/diner approaching 24ft in size; fitted with quality units and work surfaces, whilst benefitting from a larder cupboard and a side stable door. A notable family room with Velux windows features a large bi-folding door merging the indoor and outdoor space. A lounge presents plenty of space for soft furnishings, along with a feature fireplace. A guest cloakroom further serves the ground floor, accessed from the entrance hall. Upstairs, a master bedroom presents a feature fireplace, whilst a second double bedroom and a third single also complement the home. A notable family bathroom further features, including a sunken bath and contemporary tiling.
The Grounds A good sized, south westerly facing, landscaped garden features, presenting a patio area ideal for al fresco dining and a generous expanse of lawn, with a back-drop of mature trees. To the front, ample driveway parking is provided, along with side access to the garage.
Location Fleet is a commuter town in Hart. The popular setting connects to the M3 and offers a leisure centre, parks, nature reserves and North Hants golf club. The town centre features independent retailers, a shopping mall, restaurants and cafes and hosts numerous community events. Fleet station serves London Waterloo, Farnborough and Basingstoke.
Agent's Comment "This family home is really well presented throughout with a lovely, good sized garden and set back from the main road."
Recent Trustpilot Review "Mackenzie Smith were amazing! So efficient and helpful with an impeccable understanding. The whole process has been seamless. I can't recommend them enough!"
Energy Efficiency Rating Current: D | Potential: B View more View less
- £510,000 3 bed detached house for sale Connaught Road, Fleet, Hampshire GU51
- £485,000 3 bed detached house for sale Sandy Lane, Farnborough GU14
- £475,000 3 bed detached bungalow for sale Elms Road, Fleet GU51
- £475,000 3 bed property for sale Reading Road South, Fleet GU52
- £500,000 4 bed detached house for sale Fleet, Hampshire GU51
- £475,000 3 bed bungalow for sale Compton Road, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £500,000 4 bed detached house for sale Woodlands, Fleet GU51
- £475,000 3 bed detached house for sale Nether Vell-Mead, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £475,000 3 bed detached house for sale Merlin Way, Farnborough GU14