- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 4 reception rooms
- Four Bedrooms
- Four Receptions
- Two Bathrooms
Description Video viewing available - A four bedroom, two bathroom detached house in a cul-de-sac, with a garage and driveway parking.
Downstairs there are four reception rooms and a modern kitchen with a central island and dining space. There is also a utility, downstairs WC and integral access to the garage.
Upstairs there are four bedrooms, an ensuite to the main bedroom, and a family bathroom.
Outside there is driveway parking and side access to the rear garden.
Hurstwood is a popular cul-de-sac close to Ascot High Street and the popular village of Sunninghill. Local Ofsted Outstanding schools include Charters, Cheapside and St Francis. Private schools include Hall Grove, Heathfield, lvs, Papplewick, St Georgeâs, St Maryâs, Sunningdale and The Marist. Nearby places of interest include Ascot Racecourse, The Berkshire Golf Club, Coworth Park, Guards Polo Club, Sunningdale Golf Club, Swinley Forest Golf Club, Wentworth Club and Windsor Great Park. The nearest train station is Ascot where trains run to London Waterloo, Reading and Guildford. Ascot is also convenient for the M3, M4, M25 and Heathrow Airport.
EPC rating D. View more View less
- £965,000 4 bed bungalow for sale Substantial Bungalow. St Johns Road, Ascot, Berkshire SL5
- £990,000 4 bed detached house for sale Furzefield, Locks Ride, Ascot, Berkshire SL5
- £1,050,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Summerwood, Sunningdale, Ascot, Berkshire SL5
- £950,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Lovel Road, Winkfield, Windsor, Berkshire SL4
- £995,000 5 bed property for sale Butler Road, Bagshot, Surrey GU19
- £1,000,000 5 bed detached house for sale Ascot, Berkshire SL5
- £950,000 4 bed detached house for sale Sunningdale, Berkshire SL5
- £1,100,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Queensbury Gardens, Ascot, Berkshire SL5
- £1,095,000 4 bed detached house for sale Furzefield, Locks Ride, Ascot, Berkshire SL5