- 4 bedrooms
- Tenure: Freehold (to be confirmed)
Description This four bedroom detached family home is situated in one of the most popular, sought after cul-de-sacs in Chipping Sodbury. It has a lovely tucked back position shared with just one other property when accessed via a private stone chipping driveway and is only a short stroll to the High Street, Waitrose, golf and tennis clubs and other local amenities. The property has a very individual feel due to its location and also has a sunny southerly facing rear garden with a summer house to enjoy. The living accommodation comprises of a downstairs cloakroom, kitchen/breakfast room opening to a utility area and lounge with double doors leading to a dining room. On the first floor the spacious master bedroom overlooks the front and has an en-suite, there are 3 further bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside there is a pretty front garden and parking to the front of the double garage.
The historic market town of Chipping Sodbury sits just below the Cotswold Escarpment and has excellent road links to the A46, the M4 (Junction 18 is approx 4.9 miles away) Bristol and Bath. The nearby Yate train station (approx 1.9 miles away) also provides good transport links for commuters to Bristol. The historic High Street dates back to the 12th Century and offers a wide and eclectic range of shops and established businesses which support the town and attract visitors. There is a selection of both Primary and Secondary Schooling in the area of good reputation plus Chipping Sodbury offers many nearby country walks (the Frome Valley Walkway and the Cotswold Way), a lovely common, golf course, cricket, rugby, football and tennis clubs. The centrally located Waitrose store has excellent parking and a cafeteria.
Accommodation & Services
Detached Family Home - Tucked Away Position in Highly Desirable Cul-de-Sac - Entrance Hallway - Downstairs Cloakroom - Lounge - Dining Room - Kitchen/Breakfast Room - Utility Area - Four Bedrooms - En-Suite - Family Bathroom - Southerly Facing Rear Garden - Double Garage and Parking - Walking Distance to Chipping Sodbury High Street and Amenities - UPVC Double Glazed Windows - Gas Central Heating.
Milburys Property Consultants, their clients and any joint agents give notice that they have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings, heating systems, drains or services and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose.Interested parties are advised to obtain verification from their surveyor or relevant contractor. Statements pertaining to tenure are also given in good faith and should be verified by your legal representative. Digital images may, on occasion, include the use of a wide angle lens. Please ask if you have any queries about any of the images shown, prior to viewing. Where provided, floor plans are shown purely as an indication of layout. They are not scale drawingsand should not be treated as such. Complete listings and full details of all our properties (both for sale and to let) are available at View more View less
- £495,000 4 bed detached house for sale Grassington Drive, Chipping Sodbury, Bristol BS37
- £500,000 4 bed detached house for sale Long Croft, Yate, Bristol BS37
- £485,000 4 bed detached house for sale Clayhill Drive, Brimsham Park, Yate, South Gloucestershire BS37
- £459,950 4 bed terraced house for sale The Parade, Chipping Sodbury, South Gloucestershire BS37
- £510,000 4 bed detached house for sale "Holden" at Dryleaze, Yate, Bristol BS37
- £450,000 4 bed bungalow for sale The Greenaways, Chipping Sodbury, Bristol, Gloucestershire BS37
- £520,000 4 bed detached house for sale The Dyrham, Harford Place, Rangeworthy, Bristol BS37
- £520,000 4 bed detached house for sale Cotswold Homes, Harford Place, Rangeworthy, South Gloucestershire BS37
- £500,000 5 bed detached house for sale Summers Mead, Yate, Bristol BS37