- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- First Floor Studio Apartment
- 961 Years Remaining on the Lease
- No Onward Chain
- Ideal First Time Purchase
- In Need of Modernisation.
Roger Platt are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of Â£120,000 for 19 Marefield, Lower Earley RG6 4DZ. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact Roger Platt, Asda Complex, Lower Earley RG6 5HQ before exchange of contracts.
This first floor studio maisonette is situated in the heart of the Lower Earley Development and is ideally located within walking distance of local shops at Maiden Place Shopping Centre and the Asda Complex which is located within 1/2 a mile. Access to the A329M and M4 are both easily accessible.
Living Area 16' 1" Max x 14' Max ( 4.90m Max x 4.27m Max )
Kitchen 9' 4" x 5' 2" ( 2.84m x 1.57m )
**Please note that any services, heating system or appliances have not been tested, and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order. **
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. View more View less
- £119,000 1 bed property for sale Marlborough House, Northcourt Avenue, Reading RG2
- £115,000 1 bed maisonette for sale Barley Gardens, Winnersh, Wokingham, Berkshire RG41
- £115,000 1 bed maisonette for sale Barley Gardens, Winnersh, Wokingham RG41
- £114,950 1 bed flat for sale Southglade, Reading RG2
- £127,500 1 bed flat for sale Katesgrove Lane, Reading, Berkshire RG1
- POA 1 bed flat for sale Emmbrook Court, Reading, Berkshire RG6
- £110,000 1 bed flat for sale Caribou Walk, Three Mile Cross, Reading, Berkshire RG7
- £107,500 1 bed flat for sale 20 Kennet Street, Reading, Berkshire RG1
- £100,000 1 bed flat for sale Jersey Drive, Winnersh, Wokingham, Berkshire RG41