- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- Stunning views
- Good family home
- Off road parking
- Refitted shower room
- Modern kitchen
- Half converted garage
- Close to local schools and amenities
This three bedroom end of terrace family home is situated in a very sought after location with views from the garden overlooking Chesham. On the ground floor is an spacious and airy lounge/diner and a modern kitchen. On the first floor is three good size bedrooms and a recently refitted shower room
****stunning views over looking chesham**** This three bedroom end of terrace family home is situated in a very sought after location with views from the garden overlooking Chesham. On the ground floor is an spacious and airy lounge/diner and a modern kitchen. On the first floor is three good size bedrooms and a recently refitted shower room. The property has off road parking to the front and close to local schools and amenities.
Entrance door to hallway
Doors to; lounge and kirchen, double radiator.
Two double glazed windows to rear, two double radiators, archway to doning room, understair storage and door to inner hallway.
Double glazed window to front, matching wall and base units, integrated oven and electric hob, space for upright fridge/freezer, one bowl sink with drainer and fully tiled.
Double glazed door to rear and stairs rising to first floor.
Doors to; Bedroom one.two, three and shower room, storage cupboard and loft hatch.
Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes and double radiator.
Double glazed window to front and double radiator
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobe and bed and double readiator.
Obscure double glazed window to front, walk in shower, low level wc, wash hand basin, double radiator and fully tiled.
Tiered decked garden, paved area, fence enclosed and gate to rear.
Half converted garage with window to front
Off Road Parking
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. View more View less
- £400,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Vale Road, Chesham HP5
- £400,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Alma Road, Chesham HP5
- £400,000 3 bed detached house for sale Higham Road, Chesham HP5
- £399,950 3 bed cottage for sale Waterside, Chesham HP5
- £389,950 3 bed semi-detached bungalow for sale Taylors Road, Chesham HP5
- £390,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Chesham, Buckinghamshire HP5
- £390,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Brockhurst Road, Chesham HP5
- £390,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Franchise Street, Chesham HP5
- £385,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Chesham, Buckinghamshire HP5