- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Four bedrooms
- Full refurbished
- Driveway parking
- Open plan kitchen area
Description Located within an incredibly quiet and sought after cul-de-sac location close to Marks and Spencers, is this beautifully presented four bedroom detached family home.
The accommodation has been fully refurbished by the current owners to an incredibly high standard to include an open plan and refitted kitchen/dining area giving access to the rear garden, as well as a recently re-laid driveway and new fascias, soffits and external redecoration.
Further accommodation comprises entrance hall with tiled flooring, refitted downstairs W/C, living room with bay window and newly replaced carpet, utility room, and a conservatory accessed via the dining area.
To the first floor, there are three double bedrooms with a refitted en suite shower to the master, a further single bedroom, and the refitted family bathroom.
There is parking for two vehicles to the front of the property, and to the rear, a well-kept and private rear garden with side access. View more View less
- £550,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Meadows Drive, Camberley, Surrey GU15
- £550,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Camberley, Surrey GU15
- £550,000 4 bed detached house for sale Bloomsbury Way, Blackwater, Camberley GU17
- £550,000 4 bed detached house for sale Lea Croft, Crowthorne RG45
- £525,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Elgar Avenue, Crowthorne, Berkshire RG45
- £565,000 4 bed detached house for sale Evesham Walk, Heath Park, Sandhurst GU47
- £535,000 4 bed detached house for sale Hailsham Close, Sandhurst GU47
- £565,000 4 bed detached house for sale Squirrel Close, Sandhurst, Berkshire GU47
- £565,000 4 bed detached house for sale College Ride, Camberley, Surrey GU15