- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Floor area 1,132 sq. ft
- UPVC double glazed windows
- Gas radiator heating
- Immaculate presentation throughout
Description Having been significantly improved and updated, an immaculately presented three bedroom semi-detached character home in a desirable non estate setting. The owners have done a fantastic job of creating a contemporary feel, yet still retaining the charm of the original home. Accommodation comprises an entrance hallway, a beautiful refitted open plan kitchen which leads into the rear single story rear extension with roof lantern, providing a spacious dining area with doors to the garden. Further accommodation comprises a living room, master bedroom with ensuite shower room, two further bedrooms and an upstairs refitted bathroom. Ample driveway parking is found at the front of the property and a delightful enclosed and secluded garden to the rear.
This character home is situated within walking distance of the highly regarded Uplands Primary School in the heart of Sandhurst. The road provides a pleasant mix of property styles and is Ideally placed for commuters with M3 and M4 access, as well as local railway links and the High Street with its array of shops, restaurants and amenities. The nearby Meadows superstores and Sandhurst Memorial Park are also within easy reach.
To the front is a recently laid block paved drive providing parking for approximately three vehicles. Gated access opens to the rear garden which offer a good degree of seclusion with a patio and the remainder laid to lawn. There is a timber built shed and a wood pergola which will be included in the sale.
Energy Performance Rating
Council Tax Band
Bracknell Forest Borough Council
Leave Crowthorne via the High Street heading towards Sandhurst. Proceed over the mini roundabout onto the Sandhurst Road and pass through the traffic lights with Pinehill Road on your left. Proceed through the next set of traffic lights and take the 2rd turning left into Wellington Road. Take the 3rd right into Albion Road where the property will be found on your left hand side. View more View less
- £475,000 3 bed detached bungalow for sale Bell Lane, Blackwater, Camberley GU17
- £475,000 3 bed town house for sale Waterloo Road, Crowthorne, Berkshire RG45
- £475,000 3 bed detached house for sale Firglen Drive, Yateley GU46
- £470,000 3 bed link-detached house for sale Old Forge End, Sandhurst, Berkshire GU47
- £480,000 3 bed link-detached house for sale Plot 284 - Hawthorn Drive, Crowthorne RG45
- £485,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Plot 298 - The Farringdon, Crowthorne RG45
- £485,000 3 bed detached house for sale Sandy Lane, Farnborough GU14
- £490,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Plot 286 - The Ashford, Crowthorne RG45
- £490,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Plot 41 - The Ealing, Crowthorne RG45