- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- No chain
- Close to shops
- Close to station
- Quiet location
- 3/4 bedrooms
- Good size garden
Description The location The property is ideally located in a quiet cul-de-sac close to a green giving easy access to Eastcote's wide range of shopping, leisure and transport facilities. The Metropolitan/Piccadilly line provides reliable links into the City and West End. For the motorist the A40 is a short drive away providing access to Central London and the home Counties. For families, there are a number of highly regarded schools that cater for children of all ages.
The property Off the entrance hall there are doors leading to a ground floor W/C, kitchen, lounge, conservatory and bedroom four/second reception room. To the first floor there are three good size bedrooms and a family bathroom. In our opinion the property is offered to the market in good condition throughout.
Outside To the front of the property there is a low maintenance garden and driveway parking for 1 or 2 vehicles. The rear garden is a good size and has a patio, lawn area and a timber shed. There is the added benefit of a pedestrian gate leading to a service alleyway to the side of the property.
Details of sale No chain
Council tax band E
Freehold View more View less
- £525,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale The Fairway, Ruislip HA4
- £525,000 3 bed bungalow for sale West End Road, Ruislip, Middlesex HA4
- £525,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Clitheroe Avenue, Harrow HA2
- £525,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Carlyon Avenue, Harrow HA2
- £525,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Harvey Road, Northolt, Middlesex UB5
- £525,000 3 bed detached house for sale Stanley Road, Harrow HA2
- £525,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Pinner Road, Harrow HA1
- £525,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Headstone Gardens, North Harrow, Harrow HA2
- £525,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Windsor Avenue, Hillingdon, Uxbridge UB10