- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Genuine loft conversion
- Impressive natural light
- High ceilings
- Two bedrooms, two bathroom
- Prime Clerkenwell position
- Secure parking space
Description A classic Clerkenwell lateral loft space.
Berry Street runs between Great Sutton Street and Clerkenwell Road, in the heart of Clerkenwell and central to the amenities and transport links.
Barbican tube station is approximately 420 yards and Farringdon tube is approximately 530 yards.
A classic lateral loft conversion in the heart of Clerkenwell.
The flat is approximately 1,234 square feet and occupies part of the second floor of this popular development.
The open plan living space is bright with south facing windows, high ceilings and wooden floors. There is ample storage as well as two bedrooms, two bathrooms and a secure parking space.
Square Footage: 1234 sq ft
Leasehold with approximately 104 years remaining View more View less
- £1,275,000 2 bed property for sale Earls Way, London SE1
- £1,250,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Bridel Mews, Angel, Islington, London N1
- £1,250,000 2 bed terraced house for sale St. Paul Street, London N1
- £1,250,000 2 bed property for sale Broad Court, Covent Garden WC2B
- £1,300,000 2 bed mews house for sale Blackbox House, Culford Mews, London N1
- £1,250,000 2 bed terraced house for sale St. Marys Gardens, Kennington, London SE11
- £1,250,000 2 bed terraced house for sale West Mews, London SW1V
- £1,205,000 2 bed property for sale Principal Tower, 2 Principal Place, Worship Street, London EC2A
- £1,200,000 2 bed property for sale Victoria Mews, Shoreditch, London E2