- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Ground floor apartment with garage and visitor parking
- Gated development
- Living/dining room
- Private patio with views of the Basingstoke canal and south westerly facing communal gardens
- 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- Secure entry system and communal lift.
Description A well-presented, ground floor apartment within a non-estate gated development in Church Crookham. The property benefits from two double bedrooms with the master having an en-suite shower room, further bedroom, living/dining room with French doors onto a private patio and a separate kitchen with integrated appliances.
The front door leads into the entrance hall, which provides access to all rooms, the main shower room and storage cupboards.
The triple aspect living/dining room is well proportioned with access to the private patio with views over the Basingstoke Canal. A further door leads to the fitted kitchen with granite work surfaces, gas hob with double oven, built in dishwasher, washer/dryer machine, and fridge freezer.
Bedroom 1 is of generous size and benefits from built-in wardrobes as well as the en-suite shower room. Bedroom 2 is also a good size and is served by the main bathroom. Both bedrooms enjoy a southerly aspect overlooking the communal gardens.
The property benefits from a garage with and the development is surrounded by well-tended landscaped gardens.
Situated in a select gated development in Church Crookham with landscaped communal gardens leading to the Basingstoke canal. Crookham Village is nearby which has a range of amenities, whereas Fleet town centre offers a good range of shopping facilities and a variety of social and recreational activities including sports centre and also numerous restaurants providing a wide range of cuisine. In addition, Fleet has a main line railway station and provides access to London Waterloo within 45 minutes.
This prestigious development of 10 apartments is approached by electric perimeter gates with an intercom system allowing secure access to residents. The long, tree lined driveway provides access to a parking area with visitors parking, the remainder is laid to lawn with a variety of plants, shrubs, and trees. The apartment has its own garage with up and over door.
Our client informs us:
Lease - 125 years from 2003
Service charges:- Â£1680 p.a. (includes maintenance charges).
Ground Rent- Â£200.00 p.a. View more View less
- £275,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Jubilee Drive, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £285,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Cranbrook Court, Fleet GU51
- £260,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Water Rede, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £260,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Bakehouse Gardens, Aldershot Road, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £295,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Mellersh House, Jubilee Drive, Church Crookham GU52
- £285,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Heathfield Court, Fleet, Hampshire GU51
- £250,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Rose Cottages, St. James Road, Fleet, Hampshire GU51
- £250,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Henry Court, Allamand Close, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £275,000 2 bed flat for sale Pegasus Court, Fleet GU51