- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Three bedrooms
- Allocated parking for two cars
- Overlooking tennis courts
- Situated in a peaceful avenue in Crookham Park
- Located conveniently near to popular School & shops
Description ** virtual viewing available **
Situated within the ever popular Crookham Park development, overlooking the tennis courts and within walking distance to the local school, is this beautifully presented three bedroom semi-detached home.
The property welcomes you into a bright and airy entrance hall which provides central access to a kitchen/dining area with full array of fitted appliances, downstairs cloakroom, and spacious living room with doors leading onto the garden.
The first floor features two bedrooms and a family bathroom, it is also worth noting that there are fitted wardrobes to the second bedroom.
The second floor consists of a large master bedroom, with the added benefit of an ensuite, the property has been decorated throughout within the last year.
The rear garden is secluded and features a patio area, ideal for alfresco dining and entertaining, the rest is laid to lawn surrounded by an array of colourful shrubs and trees. There is a paved pathway leading to a rear gate providing side access to allocated parking for a two vehicles. View more View less
- £425,000 3 bed detached bungalow for sale Award Road, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £425,000 3 bed detached house for sale St James Road, Fleet GU51
- £425,000 3 bed detached house for sale Burnside, Fleet GU51
- £425,000 3 bed detached house for sale Oast House Crescent, Farnham, Surrey GU9
- £419,950 3 bed property for sale Alfred Close, Fleet GU51
- £435,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Jubilee Drive, Church Crookham, Fleet, Hampshire GU52
- £415,000 3 bed detached house for sale Raygnoldes, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £415,000 3 bed town house for sale Kingsley Square, Fleet GU51
- £425,000 4 bed detached house for sale Wintney Street, Fleet GU51