- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Semi Detached House
- 3 Bedrooms, Bathroom
- Kitchen, Lounge Diner
- Very well presented in and out
- Good Size Enclosed Garden
- Garage and osp
- Walking Distance of High Street
- Energy Efficiency Band E
Description Very well presented top of cul de sac semi detached house on the edge of the established and popular 'Elms', a short walk from local facilities. The 3 bedroom accommodation enjoys open outlooks front and back.
The property features a lounge diner which opens to a raised patio and enclosed back garden enjoying a commanding outlook, and a sleek modern kitchen installation with integral appliances. Upstairs are three bedrooms and a modern bathroom. Garage and off road parking nearby.
Conveniently located between Chipping Sodbury High Street and Yate shopping centre for local and specialist shops, Sports Centre, Cinema, restaurants and pubs, so ideal for those wanting to be close to the action without having to use the car.
Chipping Sodbury High Street is around 4 minute walk from the property. Chipping Sodbury is a thriving historic market town dating back to the 1700s. Nowadays many social activities, clubs and organisations thrive here. It has a Waitrose supermarket and full range of artisan shops, an award winning bakery and butcher, a Town Hall venue, and a range of local pubs and restaurants. Bristol and Bath = 14 miles. M4 J18 = 4 miles. M5 J14 = 8 miles. Yate rail station = 2 miles. Aztec West, Abbeywood and Cribbs Causeway = 7 miles.
Location & Situation
Mains gas, electricity, water and drainage. Vaillant gas combi boiler. Superfast cable broadband available in the area.
Radiator of the type found throughout.
11' 9" x 22' 7" (3.58m x 6.88m) Electric fire in chimney breast set in marble hearth, fitted blinds.
7' 0" minimum x 10' 3" (2.13m minimum x 3.12m) Modern fitted kitchen installation with gloss fronted base and wall cupboards, eye level electric Bosch oven, electric hob cooker, full height integral 'fridge and freezer, integral washing machine and dishwasher. Door to side, broom cupboard.
Hatch to loft space (which is boarded and insulated with light and ladder).
8' 10" min. X 11' 10" (2.69m min. X 3.61m) Airing cupboard containing Vaillant combi boiler, pleasant open outlooks from window to front.
11' 1" x 10' 4" (3.38m x 3.15m) Window to rear.
6' 2" x 7' 7" (1.88m x 2.31m) Window to front with pleasant open outlook.
6' 1" x 6' 2" (1.85m x 1.88m) Modern fitted bathroom, vanity unit with gloss fronted doors, incorporating WC and wash basin. Panelled bath with glazed screen and electric shower over, extractor fan, heated towel rail.
Open plan, laid to lawn with path leading to side of house.
Enclosed rear garden
22' 8" x 35' 1" (6.91m x 10.69m) Attractively landscaped with raised deck patio, lawn area, bin store area, a range of shrubs and plants in flower borders.
Currently as a useful store.
From Chipping Sodbury High Street head West towards Yate. Half way down Bowling Hill, at the mini roundabout, take the first exit on to Culverhill Road towards Chipping Sodbury School. Take the first right into Highfield Road, and proceed to the bottom of the hill, taking the third left hand turning into Wisteria Avenue. The property is straight in front of you slightly to the right. View more View less
- £320,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Apperley Close, Yate BS37
- £320,000 3 bed bungalow for sale Church Road, Frampton Cotterell, Bristol BS36
- £315,000 3 bed detached house for sale Finch Road, Chipping Sodbury BS37
- £315,000 3 bed detached house for sale Homefield, Yate, South Gloucestershire BS37
- £325,000 3 bed detached house for sale Elmgrove Drive, Yate, Bristol, Gloucestershire BS37
- £324,950 3 bed property for sale Yate, Bristol, South Gloucestershire BS37
- £330,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Badminton Road, Frampton Cotterell, Bristol BS36
- £300,000 3 bed town house for sale Couzens Close, Chipping Sodbury, Bristol BS37
- £300,000 3 bed detached house for sale Windsor Drive, Yate, Bristol BS37