- 1 bedroom
- Ideal First Time Buy
- Ideal Investment Property
- Zebon Copse Development
- No Onward Chain
- Allocated Car Parking
- Newly Refitted Bathroom
Description A well presented first floor maisonette situated on the favourable Zebon Copse development offered to the market with no onward chain. It is ideal for a first time buyer or as an investment purchase.
Accommodation comprises; double bedroom, newly re-fitted family bathroom, storage cupboard, kitchen and living/dinning area.
The property benefits from a part-boarded loft and double glazing throughout. There is also allocated parking, ample visitor bays and local amenities close by.
The Church Crookham area is ideally situated for Fleet town which has excellent commuter links with trains to London Waterloo from 43 minutes via the mainline rail station and Junction 4a of the M3 motorway linking to the M25. Fleet town centre offers comprehensive shopping and leisure facilities, schools for all age groups, churches of various denominations and various health care services.
There are approximately 97 years remaining on the lease
Service Charge - Â£89.38 per month View more View less
- £185,000 1 bed flat for sale Barley Way, Fleet GU51
- £190,000 1 bed flat for sale Fleet, Hampshire GU52
- £190,000 1 bed flat for sale Reading Road South, Church Crookham, Fleet, Hampshire GU52
- £190,000 1 bed flat for sale Devon House, Crookham Road, Fleet GU51
- £180,000 1 bed property for sale Fleet, Hampshire GU51
- £195,000 1 bed flat for sale Barley Way, Fleet GU51
- £197,500 1 bed flat for sale Old Dairy Close, Fleet GU51
- £190,000 2 bed flat for sale Upper Street, Fleet GU51
- £200,000 1 bed flat for sale Cadogan Court, Branksomewood Road, Fleet GU51