- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Semi detached
- Three bedrooms
- Living room & dining room
- Family bathroom
- Garden room
- Off street parking
- Close to schools and tube links
Description Bursting with charm and character, this extended three bedroom semi detached bungalow is the ideal home for both growing families and those looking to downsize. The property is just a short walk away from highly rated local schools and handy tube links into London. A viewing of this wonderful home is recommended as soon as possible.
From our Ruislip Manor office turn left, take the third exit at the roundabout. Continue down Cornwall Road and take a right onto Torrington Road. At the end of Torrington Road take a right onto West End Road and the property is situated on the right hand side.
West End Road is a popular residential road in South Ruislip and continues through Ruislip Gardens and Ruislip. A few moments away South Ruislip offers a parade of shops and the Central Line Station offering swift and easy access into the West end. Ruislip High Street is a short drive or bus journey away and offers a selection of shops, restaurants and cafes some to include Marks and Spencers, Waitrose, Pizza Express, Zaza and Cafe Rouge. Ruislip Train Station offers the Metropolitan and Piccadilly lines with direct links into The City and Baker Street. There are local bus routes towards Ealing, Ruislip, Greenford and Northolt. For families with children in education there are a selection of schools closeby by including Bourne Primary, Ruislip Gardens Primary and Ruislip High.
This charming mock tudor bungalow offers large living spaces and generously proportioned bedrooms. The entrance hall offer access to all of the ground floor accommodation. The living room and dining room open onto each other to create a fantastic room for those that like to entertain. The large windows to the front of the property allow the room to flood with light, as the patio doors to the rear lead onto the garden room which can be used as a utility space. The kitchen has a range of base and wall units, worktops and space for integrated appliances. A door from the kitchen leads out to the garden. The family bathroom is modern and stylish, with a white suite bath, sink and toilet. The ground floor offers two bedrooms, with one double and a large single bedroom. Stairs from the living room lead up to the loft room which is currently used as the master bedroom, complete with an en-suite bathroom.
To the front to the property is a large driveway that provides off street parking for multiple vehicles. The large conifer tree to the front of the driveway gives the property privacy. A shared drive to the side of the property leads to the rear. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn, with a decked area for alfresco dining, as well as shrubs and trees to the back of the garden. To the rear of the garden there is also a shed for storage. View more View less
- £550,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Lawn Close, Ruislip, Middlesex HA4
- £550,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Pine Gardens, Ruislip, Middlesex HA4
- £550,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Columbia Avenue, Ruislip, Middlesex HA4
- £550,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Queens Walk, Ruislip HA4
- £550,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Azalea Walk, Pinner HA5
- £550,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale High Road, Ickenham UB10
- £550,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Field End Road, Ruislip, Middlesex HA4
- £549,950 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Swakeleys Road, Ickenham, Uxbridge UB10
- £550,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Masson Avenue, Ruislip HA4