* 550,000- 600,000 * A beautiful character home located in a popular tree lined road and benefitting from three levels of spacious accommodation, a large rear garden with entertaining deck and its own driveway and detached garage. This large traditional house also has an 'L' shaped kitchen diner, a dual aspect lounge and a top floor bedroom with en-suite. The property sits on the ever popular 'Highlands Estate' and is therefore within The West Leigh and Belfairs Academy catchments, with Leigh Broadway and Train Station also within walking distance.
Located on a popular 'Highlands Estate' road within Leigh-on-Sea is this five bedroom semi-detached character house. Within walking distance, you will find a range of favoured local amenities, as well as convenient bus links and excellent schools such as the West Leigh School and Belfair's Academy. Leigh-on-Sea Train Station is easily accessible, offering direct access to London Fenchurch Street on the C2C line. Within close proximity, you will find Belfairs Woods and Golf Course, Old Leigh Town and Leigh Broadway's shopping facilities.
This well-loved family home has been presented to a good standard throughout and boasts a generous lounge on the ground floor, as well as a fully fitted kitchen with island and a bright and airy sun room leading to the rear garden. Two double bedrooms, two single bedrooms and a three piece bathroom along with storage can all be found on the first floor. The top floor of the house has the advantage of a good size double bedroom with eaves storage and an en-suite bathroom. Externally, there is access to off-street parking as well as side access to a sizeable laid to lawn rear garden with a raised decking area. There is also a detached garage and a storage shed attached to it at the rear.
Call Bear Estate Agents on to view!
- Five Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Own Driveway
- Detached Garage 17' x 8'3
- Entrance Hallway 9'5 x 8'1
- Lounge 26' into bay x 11'10
- Sun Room 9'5 x 6'10
- Kitchen Diner 23'6 > 12'2 x 14'
- First Floor Landing
- Bedroom Two with Fitted Wardrobes 15'4 x 9'10
- Bedroom Three 11'11 x 9'8
- Bedroom Four 9'4 x 8'1
- Bedroom Five 9'11 x 5'1
- Shower Room 8'8 x 6'
- Second Floor Landing
- Bedroom One 13'7 x 10'10 > 8'8
- En-suite Bathroom 6'11 x 5'7
- Large Rear Garden with Storage Shed 14'6 x 8'3
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- EPC Report: Tbc
View more View less