* 475,000 - 500,000 * An extended detached property that sits on a South-West backing plot and befits from a huge lounge, a kitchen with a separate dining room and a driveway for at least several vehicles plus a garage. The property is located in a quiet turning close to good local amenities, Blenheim School and Park. The house also offers great travel networks close by such as the A13 and A127 whilst Leigh Train Station is also within a short drive.
Proudly positioned on a quiet cul-de-sac in Leigh-on-Sea is this delightful four bedroom detached house. The property provides convenient access to the A127 and local bus links, whilst train lines to commute to London Fenchurch Street and Liverpool Street are within the area. You will find popular amenities within a close distance which includes Leigh Broadway, Southend Hospital and Belfairs Woods and Golf Course. For families, you will find excellent schools within easy reach including grammar schools such as Westcliff High School for Boys and Girls.
This detached house boasts impressive sizeable living accommodation throughout. Inside, you will find the ground floor comprises an extensive lounge/diner, a large kitchen, a generous dining room and a double bedroom/reception. There is also a WC and access to the integral garage and lobby. To the first floor, you will find three good sized bedrooms, access to storage and a three piece family bathroom. Externally, the front of the property offers ample off-street parking, as well as a garage whilst the rear presents a South-West laid to lawn garden.
Call Bear Estate Agents on to view!
- Three/Four Bedroom Detached House
- Generous Driveway with Integral Garage 16'8 x 8'6
- Porch Area 11'7 x 2'9
- Hallway 9'9 x 9'
- Kitchen 21'1 x 9'
- Lounge Diner 21'7 x 13'1
- Bedroom/Reception Room 11'10 x 11'9
- Downstairs WC 5' x 2'5
- First Floor Landing
- Bedroom One with Fitted Wardrobes 11'1 x 11'1
- Bedroom Two 10'10' x 9'10
- Bedroom Three 10' x 8'5
- Three Piece Family Bathroom 6'8 > 5'6 x 6'6
- South-West Facing Rear Garden
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- EPC Report: Tbc
View more View less