- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Virtual Viewing Available
- Peaceful location overlooking nature reserve
- High specification finish throughout
- Tow Howley designed and fitted kitchen
- Oak engineered flooring
- Orangery with bi-folding doors
- Four bedrooms with en suite to master
- Large driveway with parking for multiple cars
- Landscaped gardens
- Beautiful walks nearby including Basingstoke Canal & Fleet Pond
Description ** Virtual Viewing Available **
Located in this sought after cul de sac with spectacular views overlooking a nature reserve that leads to Fleet Pond, is this deceptively spacious four bedroom home that has been the subject of considerable improvement throughout by the current owners.
The property welcomes you into a bright and airy entrance hall which provides central access to a downstairs w/c, stairs to the first floor landing and doors into a breath-taking open-plan kitchen/dining and living area.
The bespoke Tom Howley kitchen is a spectacular feature of this property. There are an array of eye and base level units with large cutlery and pan drawers, including a large double pantry and fridge freezer feature piece. A large free standing island that has seating space for chairs down one side is lit by 3 independent hanging lights. All surfaces and splash backs are in Silestone bar the oak bakers block finishing the island. Neff appliances are all hidden and a 110CM dual fuel Range cooker and matching extractor offer multiple hobs with double oven and grill. The Kitchen area has flush mounted ceiling speakers with wiring to connect a wireless system of the buyers choice. A block salt water softener is also installed under the sink space.
Oak engineered flooring leads through to a generous dining area with feature fireplace, and a stunning aluminium framed orangery with 4x2m glass roof lantern and bi-folding doors that feature internal concertina blinds allowing for privacy when required.
There is an offset utility/boot room with large butler sink with shower tap facility. A large counter area houses further storage and space for washing machine/dryer. There is internal access to the garage along with door at the opposite end of the utility that opens onto natural travertine stone patio and a landscaped rear garden.
The first floor features four bedrooms and a family bathroom. It is worth noting that the master bedroom offers beautiful views over a nature reserve to the rear and features the added benefit of built in storage and an en suite facility. All bathrooms are complete with travertine tiling and high quality sanitary wear.
The rear garden has been beautifully landscaped with easy maintenance and space for alfresco dining and entertaining in mind. There are an array of mature border shrubs and trees offering privacy and seclusion, a generous shingle area which the current owners are using as an ideal spot for seating, and a large patio area that leads back into the house. There is an access via back gate to the nature reserve behind, offering beautiful walks around Fleet pond and easy access to Fleet's mainline railway station, along with side access to the front of the property where there is a sizeable driveway providing off road parking for multiple vehicles and a front garden with planting. View more View less
- £625,000 4 bed detached house for sale Farnborough, Hampshire, . GU14
- £625,000 4 bed detached house for sale Priory Close, Fleet GU51
- £625,000 4 bed detached house for sale Ramsdell Road, Fleet GU51
- £635,000 4 bed detached house for sale Ramsdell Road, Elvetham Heath, Fleet GU51
- £610,000 4 bed detached house for sale Haskins Gardens, Farnborough GU14
- £640,000 4 bed detached house for sale Salisbury Road, Farnborough, Hampshire GU14
- £585,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Alexandra Road, Farnborough, Hampshire GU14
- £600,000 4 bed detached house for sale Elms Road, Fleet GU51
- £650,000 4 bed detached house for sale Award Road, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52