- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Semi detached cottage
- Rural walks close by
- Flexible living accomodation
- Three bedrooms
- En suite
- Charming features throughout
- Driveway parking
- Stunning location
Description Rowland Gorringe are excited to welcome to the market this charming cottage located on the Ashdown Forest. This is an opportunity to acquire a well presented home in a very unique location. The property comprises a spacious entrance hall, country kitchen, spacious sitting room, dining room and conservatory to the ground floor and three bedrooms and 2 bathrooms on the first floor. Situated in a wonderful position.
Rowland Gorringe are excited to welcome to the market this charming cottage located on the Ashdown Forest. This is an opportunity to acquire a well presented home in a very unique location. The property comprises a spacious entrance hall, country kitchen, spacious sitting room, dining room and conservatory to the ground floor. Upstairs there are 3 spacious bedrooms and a bathroom with the main bedroom having an en suite shower room too. The property further benefits from some charming features throughout including an exposed brick open fireplace in the sitting room. Externally the property has a block paved driveway allowing off road parking and gives access to the garage. To the rear the garden is a particular feature. South facing and benefiting from complete seclusion and privacy, our current client is a very keen gardener and the space is well stocked with colourful beds, hedging and well established plants and shrubs. This property truly must not be missed and viewing appointments are essential to fully appreciate what Croft Cottage offers.
Location: Croft Cottage is situated in a semi rural location on the western fringes of the sought after village of Nutley with its amenity shops, church, primary school and public house. The village is surrounded by attractive open countryside with numerous footpaths and bridle paths, whilst on your doorstep is the circa 6500 acres of the Ashdown Forest, the home of Winnie the Pooh as immortalised in the books of A.A. Milne. In the surrounding areas there are numerous golf courses including the East Sussex National and equestrian centres will be found at Hickstead, Crockstead and Golden Cross. The larger town of Uckfield is just a short drive away with its more comprehensive range of shopping facilities including two supermarkets, schooling for all ages, restaurants, public houses and churches together with mainline railway station with links to London Bridge.
Directions: From our office in Uckfield proceed north until reaching Ringles Cross. Continue until reaching the roundabout. Proceed straight over, through the speed restriction section, over the mini roundabout and onto Straight Half Mile. At the next roundabout take the second exit along the A22 north and proceed for about a mile and a half until you go through the village of Nutley. Head past the primary school and take the right hand turning on the Crowborough Road. The property can be found on the right hand side as indicated by our For Sale board. View more View less
- £500,000 3 bed detached house for sale High Street, Nutley, Uckfield TN22
- £500,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Lewes Road, Chelwood Gate, Haywards Heath, West Sussex RH17
- £550,000 3 bed detached house for sale Straight Half Mile, Maresfield, Uckfield, East Sussex TN22
- £510,000 4 bed detached house for sale Fairwarp, Uckfield TN22
- £479,000 3 bed detached house for sale Bell Lane, Nutley, East Sussex TN22
- £475,000 3 bed detached bungalow for sale Church Fields, Nutley, Uckfield TN22
- £475,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Fairwarp, Uckfield TN22
- £500,000 4 bed detached bungalow for sale Nursery Lane, Fairwarp, Uckfield TN22
- £600,000 4 bed detached bungalow for sale Beaconsfield Road, Chelwood Gate, Haywards Heath RH17