- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Three Bedrooms
- Semi-Detached House
- Off Road Parking
- Hillslope Location
- Close Proximity To Cosham High Street
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Call Jeffries (Drayton) Today!
Description Jeffries are delighted to present to the market, this three bedroom semi-detached property situated on London Road, Cosham. With a desired hillslope location, the accommodation comprises of a modern fitted kitchen, lounge/diner and WC to the ground floor, with three bedrooms and bathroom on the first floor. The interior has been recently refurbished throughout within the last year, and benefits from a combination boiler, double glazing, off-road parking and integral garage. To book your accompanied viewing, please call Jeffries (Drayton).
Porch Double glazed porch leading into entrance hall.
Kitchen 10' 11" x 7' 7" (3.33m x 2.31m) Double glazed bay window to front aspect, double glazed window and partially glazed door to side aspect, range of fitted cupboards and work surfaces, sink and drainer unit, space for fridge/freezer, integral oven with induction hob and extractor over, plumbing for washing and dishwasher, wall mounted combination boiler, spotlighting.
WC Obscure double glazed window to side aspect, low level WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap over, tiled walls.
Lounge/diner 19' 7" x 11' 10" (5.97m x 3.61m) Double glazed bay window and sliding door to southerly facing rear aspect, two radiators, fitted under stairs storage cupboard.
Integral garage 16' 10" x 7' 8" (5.13m x 2.34m) Integral garage with aluminium up and over door, power and lighting.
First floor landing Radiator, access to loft, doors leading to:-
bedroom one 19' 7" x 8' 9" (5.97m x 2.67m) Twin aspect double glazed bay windows to southerly facing aspect, fitted wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom two 10' 11" x 10' 6" (3.33m x 3.2m) Double glazed bay window to front aspect, fitted wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom three 11' x 8' 10" (3.35m x 2.69m) Double glazed bay window to front aspect, radiator.
Bathroom 8' 8" x 5' 6" (2.64m x 1.68m) Three piece bathroom suite, double glazed window to side aspect, single panel P shaped bath with shower, WC, vanity hand wash basin, heated towel rail.
Rear garden Southerly facing enclosed rear garden with side access, patio area from lounge, shed at the end.
Off road parking Shared driveway to front of the property. View more View less
- £347,500 3 bed detached house for sale London Road, Cosham, Portsmouth PO6
- £350,000 3 bed detached house for sale Park Avenue, Purbrook, Waterlooville PO7
- £350,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Madeira Road, Portsmouth PO2
- £345,000 3 bed town house for sale Tintagel Way, Port Solent, Portsmouth PO6
- £350,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Brunel Way, Havant PO9
- £350,000 3 bed detached house for sale White Hart Lane, Portchester, Fareham PO16
- £350,000 3 bed detached house for sale Tulip Gardens, Bedhampton, Havant PO9
- £340,000 3 bed detached house for sale Abbots Close, Widley, Waterlooville PO7
- £340,000 3 bed detached house for sale Allmara Drive, Waterlooville PO7