- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Notably presented, family home
- Versatile living across three floors
- Spacious, high specification kitchen/diner
- Living room with French style doors
- Private south westerly aspect garden
- Detached outbuilding with underfloor heating
- Three double bedrooms
- Modern family bathroom and cloakroom
- Electric car charging point to driveway
- Additional car parking to side
Description *stamp duty holiday - find out what you can save*
The Property A remarkably presented property, refurbished to offer a contemporary family living style. A spacious kitchen/diner features a high specification kitchen, with gloss finished units, sleek stone work surfaces and quality integrated appliances. A double aspect living room presents rear glazing overlooking the garden, with French doors opening to a contemporary garden patio area. A guest cloakroom further serves the ground floor, accessed from the entrance hall. A generous top floor master suite offers a good degree of privacy, whilst featuring an en suite, as well as fitted and walk-in wardrobes, hosting an infrared sauna along with hanging space. The master also benefits from a boarded loft area, offering storage. Two further double bedrooms offer flexibility on the first floor, served by a modern family bathroom, with a notable finish. Security is also provided to the home, which further benefits from an alarm system.
The Grounds A south westerly aspect rear garden offers space approaching 1,400 sq ft. Efficient screening and hedging have been added to the rear garden, providing a high degree of privacy. A contemporary, high quality slate patio is circa 538 sq ft in size, spanning the back of the home. A pagoda seating area features, alongside an area of lawn. A detached outbuilding offers a flexible summer house, with potential for use as a studio or office, currently used as a gym and including underfloor heating. Further gardens are offered to the front and side of the home. A single front garage is divided into two sections, providing a useful work shop area, along with fully boarded loft space circa 226 sq ft. The driveway features further value, with an electric car charging port. An additional car parking space is to the side of the home.
Location This property is well situated within easy reach of the centre of this rural village, offering a well-preserved landscape and excellent commuter links to Hook, Fleet and the M3, via the A30. The village centre offers independent retailers, public houses, a cricket club, golf club, a theatre, three ponds and woodland. There are annual community events and reputable schools including Oakwood and Greenfields. Winchfield station serves regular rail connections to London Waterloo, Farnborough, Clapham Junction, Basingstoke and Woking.
Agent's Comment "A rarely available, beautifully presented, detached family home, well located within easy reach of the village."
Recent Trustpilot Review "Mark has from day one supported and guided us through the process of buying a home, with advice and information appropriate to our needs. Always available, always smiling and always willing to help with and explain any issues that have arisen. His knowledge and professional conduct was exemplary."
Energy Efficiency Rating Current: B | Potential: A View more View less
- £620,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Weatherby Gardens, Hartley Wintney, Hook RG27
- £649,996 3 bed property for sale Hazeley Close, Hartley Wintney, Hook RG27
- £625,000 3 bed detached house for sale Kingfishers, Fleet GU51
- £650,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Winchfield Court, Winchfield, Hook RG27
- £600,000 3 bed detached house for sale Mallows Close, Fleet GU51
- £625,000 4 bed detached house for sale Ramsdell Road, Fleet GU51
- £625,000 4 bed detached house for sale Priory Close, Fleet GU51
- £550,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Hares Lane, Hartley Wintney, Hook RG27
- £575,000 3 bed detached house for sale Kingfishers, Fleet GU51