- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Detached character property in private road
- Elegant reception with wide bay and fireplace
- Separate well equipped kitchen
- Stylish bathroom
- Garage and off street parking
- Superb surrounding communal gardens
- New long lease
- Easy access to excellent transport links
- Easy access to variety of shops and amenities
- Stunning two double bedroom first floor conversion
Description Stunning two bedroom flat on the first floor of a prestigious detached property, enviably located on a private road and set within one and a half acres of beautifully maintained communal gardens. The property provides bright and spacious, elegantly appointed accommodation with stylish interiors and a wealth of character appeal throughout. Features include an impressive dual aspect reception with wide bay and feature fireplace, separate well equipped kitchen, modern bathroom, gas central heating, garage, off street parking and new long lease.
Accommodation comprises entrance hall leading into the bright and spacious dual aspect reception room with wide bay window providing superb views over the communal gardens, and ample space for relaxing, entertaining and dining. The separate kitchen comprises a modern range of matching wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating inset sink unit, gas hob with overhead extractor, double wall mounted electric oven, and further space for appliances. There are two well sized double bedrooms, each with inbuilt storage, plus a stylish family bathroom with white three piece suite.
The property is very conveniently located within easy access of Whyteleafe, Upper Warlingham and Caterham stations, all providing useful connections into nearby Croydon town centre and East Croydon station, as well as to Central London. Numerous regular bus routes also provide links to the surrounding area. Whyteleafe and Caterham each offer an array of local shops, restaurants and amenities, with Purley just a short distance away for a wider variety. The area is also well served by excellent local schools including Whyteleafe Primary, and beautiful open spaces. Access to the M25 is also close-by via the A22.
To book a viewing instantly just visit our website or download our award-winning App.
We understand the lease on the property is 125 years remaining. All prospective purchasers are advised to make their own enquiries and verify this information with a solicitor.
Â£175 per month - To be confirmed. All prospective purchasers are advised to make their own enquiries and verify this information with a solicitor.
Disclaimer For Virtual Viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided. View more View less
- £300,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Coulsdon Road, Coulsdon CR5
- £300,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Lower Barn Road, Riddlesdown / Purley CR8
- £300,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Lower Barn Road, Purley CR8
- £300,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Downs Court Road, Purley CR8
- £295,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Furrows Place, Caterham, Surrey CR3
- £295,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Lime Grove, Warlingham, Surrey CR6
- £290,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Stanley Street, Caterham, ., Surrey CR3
- £309,950 2 bed maisonette for sale Rogers Close, Coulsdon, Surrey CR5
- £309,950 2 bed maisonette for sale Drive Mead, Coulsdon, Surrey CR5