- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Floor area 716 sq. ft
- Off street parking
- Central heating
- Double glazing
- Chain Free
- Passenger Lift
- Video Entryphone System
- Long Lease
Description Set back off Hendon Lane is this bright and airy two bedroom two bathroom (en-suite shower) purpose built top (third) floor apartment situated within close proximity of Finchley Central underground station and all the shops and amenities of Ballards Lane and Regents Park Road. The property benefits from a 17â4â reception room with balcony, double glazing, garage, communal gardens, video entryphone system and lift. The apartment is offered chain free.
The property comprises:
Communal entrance door with passenger lift to third floor (top) and door to:
Hallway: Built in storage cupboard, wooden flooring, wall mounted video entryphone system, single radiator.
Reception/dining room: 17â4 X 11â11 Double glazed windows and door to balcony, power points, TV point, double radiator, coving to ceiling, wooden flooring.
Kitchen: 11â11 X 6â11 Double glazed window to side, range of wall and base units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, power points, wall mounted combination boiler, plumbed for washing machine, recess for fridge/freezer, part tiled walls, fitted electric cooker, 4 ring gas hob with extractor hood above.
Bedroom 1: 13â1 X 12â0 Double glazed windows to front, wall to wall fitted wardrobes with hanging and shelf space, power points, double radiator, coving to ceiling, door to:
En-suite shower room: 5â6 X 3â1 Fully tiled walls and floor, shower cubicle with bi-folding doors, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, wall mounted mirror fronted medicine cabinet, extractor fan. Please note: There is no WC in the en-suite.
Bedroom 2: 13â0 max X 7â6 Double glazed window to front, power points, single radiator.
Bathroom/WC: 8â0 X 7â1 Fully tiled walls and floor, white suite comprising low level WC, tiled panelled bath with mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, wall mounted mirror fronted medicine cabinet, wall mounted extractor fan, frosted double glazed window to side with fanlight above.
Garage en-bloc: 16â10 X 8â3
gardens: Well maintained communal gardens. View more View less
- £435,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Dollis Court, Crescent Road, Finchley, London N3
- £425,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Gordon Road, Finchley, London N3
- £425,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Nursery Avenue, Finchley, London N3
- £435,000 2 bed maisonette for sale The Willows N20, Whetstone,
- £425,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Bellevue Road, London N11
- £440,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Renters Avenue, London NW4
- £445,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Hendon Way, Cricklewood, London NW2
- £415,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Algernon Road, London NW4
- £450,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Bibsworth Lodge, Bibsworth Road, Finchley N3