- 3 bedrooms
- Sizeable plot approaching a 1/3 acre
- Elevated position in a sought after area
- Substantial extended, detached bungalow
- Large open plan l-shaped living space
- Quality fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Spacious master suite with french doors to garden
- En suite, four piece bathroom and separate cloakroom
- Multi-levelled and secluded, tree-lined rear garden with outbuildings
- Landscaped front garden with pond
- Extensive driveway parking
Description *Please visit our website to see our current guidelines on Covid 19.*
the property This substantial detached, well presented bungalow has been extended to offer generous living spaces. Featuring an impressive, open plan living area, light and airy with a triple aspect and French style doors to the garden. The reception areas offer ideal entertainment spaces, with the focal point an open, dual aspect fireplace, wood burning stove. A kitchen/breakfast room comprises quality fitted units along with a dual fuel range cooker and integrated dishwasher, whilst a separate utility room offers plenty of further appliance space with a door to the back garden. A spacious master suite features French style doors to the garden along with a bi-fold door to an en suite shower. A second double bedroom features a picture window overlooking the front garden, whilst a large single bedroom offers great versatility. The home is further served by both a separate cloakroom and a large family bathroom including a separate shower. The spacious entrance hall includes a mirrored cupboard with substantial storage.
The grounds A large plot features with this property, presenting a landscaped front garden studded with palm trees and featuring a pond, along with extensive driveway parking. To the rear, several levels of garden provide an array of interesting, picturesque features offering a variety of spaces ideal for outside entertainment. A spacious patio provides an ideal space for al fresco dining, extending to an expanse of lawn, with a greenhouse. This leads to further formal garden area, offering feature archways, summerhouse and a sun spot patio area. At a lower level the garden provides a full width vegetable plot, with a large workshop/shed. Both the summerhouse and workshop have light and power. At two further levels, there are established fruit trees and additional storage, leading to a recreational and storage area at the lowest level. A side gate provides useful access, whilst mature trees and shrubs border the gardens, providing a good degree of privacy. Planning permission for a double garage at the front of the property has previously been granted.
Location Church Crookham is a well-connected location neighbouring Fleet. This sought after area offers reputable schools, a garden centre with cafÃ© and numerous parks. Basingstoke Canal is a notable feature, along with Tweseldown race course.
Agent's comments "Set in a stunning plot approaching 1/3 acre, a superbly presented and spacious detached bungalow."
recent trustpilot review "I dealt with James and he was amazing! So efficient and helpful with an impeccable understanding. The whole process has been seamless. I can't recommend them enough!"
energy efficiency rating Current: C | Potential: B View more View less
- £650,000 3 bed detached house for sale Aldershot Road, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £650,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Winchfield Court, Winchfield, Hook RG27
- £675,000 4 bed detached house for sale Rasset Mead, Crookham Village, Fleet GU52
- £675,000 4 bed detached house for sale Elms Road, Fleet GU51
- £675,000 4 bed detached house for sale Ramsdell Road, Elvetham Heath, Hampshire GU51
- £675,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Nettlecombe Close, Farnham, Surrey GU9
- £725,000 3 bed detached house for sale Beacon Hill Road, Ewshot, Farnham, Hampshire GU10
- £695,000 4 bed detached house for sale Moreton Close, Church Crookham, Fleet, Hampshire GU52
- £625,000 3 bed detached house for sale Kingfishers, Fleet GU51