- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- First Floor Flat
- Modern Interior Throughout
- Stunning Open Planned Kitchen/Family Room
- Immaculate Bathroom & En-Suite To Master
- Two Double Bedrooms With Fitted Wardrobes
- Communal Terrace With Sea Views
- 15 Minute Walk To Chalkwell Station & Beach
- Local Shops & Restaurants
Description This two bedroom first floor flat is bright and modern throughout and was only built 2 years ago. The property is perfect for those looking to get on the property ladder as its ready to move straight into, comes with two double bedrooms, immaculate bathroom and en-suite to master, stunning open planned kitchen/family room and a beautiful communal roof terrace with incredible views over looking Chalkwell Park to the Estuary. This property is located a stones throw from Chalkwell Park, close to local shops and restaurants, a 15 minute walk to Chalkwell Station where you can catch the train into London in under an hour and the beach where you can enjoy the sea views.
Gated entrance with intercom system leading into communal area with allocated parking, locked bike shed, post box and communal entrance with intercom system comprising downstairs communal area, stairs up to 1st, 2nd and 3rd floor and access to lift.
Door into hallway comprising smooth ceiling with pendant lighting, convection heater, laminate flooring, double storage cupboard housing intercom system, doors to:
Kitchen/Family Room (8.13m x 2.79m (26'8" x 9'1" ))
Range of wall and base level unit with quartz work surfaces incorporating one and a half inset resin sink with drainer in work surface, electric Bosch hob with oven below and extractor unit over, integrated fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher, larder cupboard, electric storage heater, smooth ceiling with fitted spotlights, laminate flooring, double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom One (3.78m x 2.92m (12'4" x 9'6" ))
Double glazed door to rear leading to balcony, fitted wardrobes, smooth ceiling with pendant lighting, carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Two (5.31m x 2.62m (17'5" x 8'7" ))
Double glazed bi folding doors to rear leading to balcony, fitted wardrobes with desk area, smooth ceiling with pendant lighting, electric storage heater, carpeted flooring.
Three-piece suite comprising panelled bath with waterfall shower over, wall mounted wash hand basin, low level w/c, shaving point, electric towel rail, smooth ceiling with fitted spotlights, extractor fan, tiled walls, laminate flooring.
Three-piece suite comprising walk in shower cubicle with rainfall shower over and hand held attachment, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and low level w/c, tiled walls and laminate flooring, smooth ceiling with fitted spotlights, extractor fan, heated towel rail.
Stairs up to communal roof terrace with 360 views, artificial lawn area, stainless steel balustrades with glass panels, flower beds surrounding.
Lease - 122 years
Ground Rent - Â£250 per year
Maintenance Charge - Â£700 per year View more View less
- £260,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Ailsa Road, Westcliff-On-Sea SS0
- £260,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Pollards Close, Rochford, Essex SS4
- £290,000 3 bed maisonette for sale London Road, Westcliff-On-Sea, Essex SS0
- £250,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Imperial Avenue, Westcliff-On-Sea, Essex SS0
- £320,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Fairview Lodge, Leigh-N-Sea SS9
- £325,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Elm Road, Leigh-On-Sea SS9
- £280,000 2 bed flat for sale London Road, Westcliff-On-Sea SS0
- £280,000 2 bed flat for sale Malby Lodge, First Avenue, Westcliff-On-Sea SS0
- £280,000 2 bed flat for sale Oakleigh Park Drive, Leigh-On-Sea SS9