- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- First floor over 55's retirement apartment
- Lounge/diner approximately 26ft with French style doors
- Juliet balcony overlooking landscaped communal gardens
- Good sized bathroom with a separate shower
- Fitted kitchen
- Two generous double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Entrance hall with storage cupboards
- Communal lift and secure intercom system
- Residential parking
- No onward chain
Description *stamp duty holiday - find out what you can save*
The Property This retirement apartment features a generous lounge/diner, bright with French style doors opening to a Juliet balcony, with views over landscaped, well established communal gardens. The lounge/diner extends approximately 26ft, offering a versatile space for furnishings, along with a feature fireplace. A fitted kitchen benefits from a range of units with work surfaces. A good sized bathroom comprises a white suite, with a separate shower cubicle. Two good sized double bedrooms feature, both in excess of 15ft and offering built-in wardrobes. Storage cupboards are also provided within the entrance hall.
The Grounds Landscaped, well established communal gardens feature with this property, with seating areas, mature trees, flowers and shrubs. An intercom access system provides security, whilst a communal lift provides access to the first floor and there is residential car parking.
Location This property is a short distance from Fleet's high street, featuring independent retailers, a shopping mall, restaurants and cafes and hosting numerous community events. At the edge of the town centre, Fleet station serves London Waterloo, Farnborough and Basingstoke. A commuter town in Hart, Fleet is a popular setting connecting to the M3 and offering a leisure centre, parks, nature reserves and North Hants golf club.
Agent's Comment "Cadogan Court is an attractive development in a highly desirable road just a stone's throw from the high street and all of the amenities that the town centre offers."
Agents Note Length of lease to be advised. There is a service charge of Â£3421.84 pa and a ground rent of Â£458 pa. All details should be verified by the purchasing solicitor prior to the exchange of contracts.
Recent Trustpilot Review "Mackenzie Smith were amazing! So efficient and helpful with an impeccable understanding. The whole process has been seamless. I can't recommend them enough!"
Energy Efficiency Rating Current: B | Potential: B View more View less
- £295,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Mellersh House, Jubilee Drive, Church Crookham GU52
- £285,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Cranbrook Court, Fleet GU51
- £275,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Jubilee Drive, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £285,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Heathfield Court, Fleet, Hampshire GU51
- £260,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Water Rede, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £250,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Rose Cottages, St. James Road, Fleet, Hampshire GU51
- £250,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Henry Court, Allamand Close, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £300,000 2 bed flat for sale Lefroy Park, Branksomewood Road, Fleet, Hampshire GU51
- £300,000 2 bed flat for sale Lefroy Park, Fleet GU51