- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Sold by online auction
- Sold for Â£750,000
- 4 bedrooms
- Commercial premises and yards
- Requires refurbishment
- Potential for development (STPP)
Description Sold by online auction on behalf of the executors - A rarely available vacant detached chalet bungalow with former car sales premises and annexe, requiring refurbishment in a semi-rural location, close to central Guildford. -Suitable for owner occupation, commercial use or further development subject to planning permission being granted.
To be sold by online auction on Thursday 27 August 2020, bidding will open at 9.00AM.
Viewings will be held in accordance with the Government guidance on social distancing. Please call .
All bidders/potential buyers are required to register ahead of the auction date to be able to bid/buy, please visit our website or contact us.
* Semi-rural location backing onto former Golf course * Good access to central Guildford, University of Surrey and Royal Surrey hospital * Direct rail link form Guildford to London Waterloo * M25 access at junction 10 via A3
* Detached, extended 4 bedroom chalet bungalow * Self-contained studio annexe * Light industrial workshop, yards and covered stores *Requiring improvement * Potential for further re-modelling or re-development, subject to planning
Entrance hall, living room, kitchen, utility room, 4 bedrooms one with en-suite shower room, bathroom, attached garage, entrance hall to annexe accessed externally.
Self - contained annexe comprising bed/sitting area, kitchen and bathroom. Extensive loft space. Overall residential accommodation approximately 1624 square feet, 151 square meters.
Light industrial unit, with power and light comprising: Workshop, office, 2 storerooms, WC measuring approximately 1600 sq ft (150 sq m). Rear yard with covered storage measuring approximately 828 sq ft (77 sq m). Covered storage area to front measuring approximately 969 sq ft (90 sq m).
Gated access with hardstanding for 10 cars, front and rear gardens. Plot measures approximately 0.38 acres (0.15 ha).
Chalet - E, Annexe - E
Freehold with vacant possession
Guildford Borough Council
For each lot there are Special Conditions of Sale and other documentation provided by the vendorâs solicitors. If you wish to receive the Legal Pack, you will be able to register for this via the link on our website. You will receive notification by email once the Legal Pack is received from the solicitor.
Guide prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve. The reserve price is the minimum price at which the property can be sold. Both the guide price and the reserve price may be subject to change up to and including the day of the auction. The Reserve will normally be set at or below the guide price. It is possible that the reserve price set for any lot may exceed the previously quoted guide price - as the seller may set the final reserve price just before bidding commences. Lots may be sold or withdrawn prior to auction. Please check regularly for updates.
A buyers charge of Â£950 plus VAT is payable on each lot that you buy in addition to the sale price. Other non-optional fees may apply to certain lots. Please refer to the Special Conditions in the Legal Pack for the lot that you are bidding on for further information. View more View less
- £750,000 4 bed detached house for sale Bryanstone Avenue, Guildford GU2
- £750,000 4 bed end terrace house for sale Stoke Road, Guildford GU1
- £765,000 4 bed detached house for sale Mayford Green, Woking GU22
- £700,000 4 bed property for sale Farm Close, Holly Lane, Worplesdon, Guildford GU3
- £800,000 4 bed detached house for sale Forster Road, Guildford GU2
- £765,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Broad Street, Guildford GU3
- £699,950 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Litchfield Way, Onslow Village, Guildford GU2
- £800,000 4 bed detached house for sale Abbots Close, Onslow Village, Guildford GU2
- £700,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Denzil Road, Guildford GU2