- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- Desirable Inner Avenue Location
- Attractive End-Terrace Cottage
- Spacious & Well-Presented
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Sitting Room & Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen & Upstairs Bathroom
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Southerly Aspect Rear Garden
Enjoying a wonderful position in the highly desirable Inner Avenue area of the City, this attractive two double bedroom end terrace cottage provides a wealth of bright and airy accommodation with a larger than average sized garden enjoying a southerly orientation.
On arrival you are greeted by an enclosed entry porch that in turn leads into the sitting room. Partly open to the dining room, these separate yet partly open rooms are divided by a returning staircase to the first floor and feature dual aspect windows that fill the rooms with light. Ceilings are high and the rooms have a spacious, airy feel. A small set of three steps lead down to a well-appointed kitchen arranged with fitted base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces with space and plumbing for freestanding appliances beneath. A wall mounted combi boiler, newly installed in February, sits neatly behind a wall unit. A large window offers stunning and immersive views of the garden, which is accessed via a door to the side. The first floor landing is equipped with a loft hatch and ladder. Doors lead into two double bedrooms and a small set of three steps lead down to a bathroom which comprises of a bath with mixer tap and shower, pedestal wash basin, WC and an airing cupboard. Externally, there is a small forecourt with a retaining wall and a storm canopy above the main entrance. The rear garden enjoys a southerly orientation and is large for the area. It is enclosed within a recently rebuilt high boundary wall with a courtesy gate. A small area of patio leads to an expanse of lawn with well stocked edging borders and a well-maintained garden shed. The overall effect is of a space both intimate and well-lit. Parking is on-road, with permits for residents and visitors.
Sitting Room 13' into bay x 13' max ( 3.96m into bay x 3.96m max )
Dining Room 13' 9" max x 12' 10" max ( 4.19m max x 3.91m max )
Kitchen 10' x 6' 5" ( 3.05m x 1.96m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 13' max x 10' 11" ( 3.96m max x 3.33m )
Bedroom Two 10' 5" max x 9' 9" max ( 3.17m max x 2.97m max )
Bathroom 12' 11" narrowing to 7' 5" x 6' 6" ( 3.94m narrowing to 2.26m x 1.98m )
Forecourt & Rear Garden
Permit & Visitor Parking
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. View more View less
- £220,000 2 bed semi-detached house for sale Peterborough Road, Southampton SO14
- £220,000 2 bed cottage for sale Rockstone Lane, Inner Avenue, Southampton SO14
- £220,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Rockstone Lane, Southampton SO14
- £220,000 2 bed property for sale Middle Street, Southampton SO14
- £220,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Leyton Road, Southampton SO14
- £220,000 2 bed property for sale Chadwick Lodge, Devonshire Road, Southampton SO15
- £220,000 2 bed semi-detached house for sale Paynes Road, Fremantle, Southampton SO15
- £220,000 2 bed detached house for sale Cliff Road, Southampton, Hampshire SO15
- £220,000 2 bed semi-detached house for sale Percy Road, Southampton SO16