- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Individual detached property
- Light open plan living
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Glorious far reaching views of the south downs
- Secluded gardens
- 10 year warranty
Description A brand new four bedroom, three bathroom detached single storey property, beautifully positioned in grounds of just over 1/4 of an acre, set well back from the road and with a beautiful outlook towards the South Downs.
This stylish and well sized home has been built to exacting standards by the owners and features light open plan living which maximises the feeling of space. This quality home features underfloor heating throughout and has been designed to be energy efficient whilst retaining a stylish look with a combination of rendered and larch wood elevations.
The accommodation comprises feature steps leading up to the front door which opens up into the entrance hallway. The vaulted ceiling features a Velux window maximising the light as you arrive into the property. To the left hand side is a double bedroom with a delightful outlook to the front aspect. A door leads into the Jack and Jill style bathroom finished to a luxurious standard and this is shared with bedroom three to the rear of the property and is a generous double.
The entrance hall continues to the rear of the property where there is a utility room and door into the rear garden with space for appliances. To the right of the entrance hall is the incredible feature living accommodation, to the front of the property is the kitchen area where there is an attractive range of matching wall and base gloss fronted units with American style fridge freezer, integral wine cooler, microwave combi oven and free standing electric double Range oven with induction hob and extractor above. There is also a dishwasher and the work surfaces have been finished in quartz. Measuring nearly 33 ft, there is a huge amount of space in this double aspect room for seating area as well as dining and towards the rear is a wood burning stove and sliding patio door which leads to the decked area and garden.
The property is set in a plot of just over a quarter of an acre and is approached via a generous driveway providing parking and turning for multiple vehicles. The front boundary is fence enclosed with screening provided by laurel hedging. Steps lead to a generous decked area adjoining the rear of the property, providing an ideal spot for enjoying this peaceful location. The remainder is laid to lawn with screening provided by an attractive array of mature and established trees with fruit trees interspersed in the lawn area. There are some extremely useful outbuildings including a games' room, summer house, separate store and two sheds. To the left hand side adjoining the property is a plant room and a further good size room to the rear which could easily be a study or a treatment room.
Outside View more View less
- £775,000 4 bed detached house for sale Village Outskirts, Non Estate Position, Ashington, West Sussex RH20
- £799,950 4 bed property for sale Storrington Road, Thakeham, Pulborough RH20
- £775,000 5 bed bungalow for sale Rectory Lane, Ashington, West Sussex RH20
- £725,000 4 bed detached house for sale Watermeadow Lane, Storrington, Pulborough RH20
- £765,000 5 bed detached house for sale Link Hill, Storrington, Pulborough RH20
- £799,950 5 bed detached house for sale Storrington Road, Pulborough RH20
- £800,000 5 bed detached house for sale Linfield Lane, Ashington, Pulborough, West Sussex RH20
- £699,950 4 bed detached house for sale Watermeadow Lane, Storrington, West Sussex RH20
- £700,000 4 bed detached house for sale Fryern Road, Storrington, Pulborough RH20