- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
Description Amazing investment opportunity! A very well maintained penthouse apartment in a highly attractive Victorian Manor House conversion boasting 2 double bedrooms with their own respective en-suite bathrooms, a well maintained kitchen and a lounge diner leading onto a feature terrace running the full width of the apartment offering lovely local views.
The apartment is conveniently located just three quarters of a mile from Ringwood town centre, a delightful market town offering an excellent range of independent high street shops, boutiques, cafes and restaurants as well as two supermarkets and two leisure centres. The easily accessible A338 provides links to the larger coastal towns of Bournemouth and Christchurch (approximately 8 miles south), the city of Salisbury (approximately 18 miles north), and Southampton (approximately 18 miles east via the A31/M27). There are railway stations and International airports at both Bournemouth and Southampton. The stunning New Forest National Park is a short drive away, offering thousands of acres of heath and woodland, ideal for walking, cycling and horse riding.
- A newly maintained communal entrance hallway leads to a first floor entrance where there is a large storage cupboard and stairs leading to a galleried lounge dining area.
- A fitted kitchen comprising of various cupboard space, a fitted oven and hob with further space for various appliances.
- 2 large bedrooms both with respective en-suites serving them and newly carpeted floors.
- Large walled balcony / terrace with the opportunity to further improve and create a real focal point.
- A rare lease allowing pets.
- Vendor suited with no forward chain
Energy Performance Rating: Tbc
Council Tax Band: B
All mains services connected View more View less