- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- Detached Chalet Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Dining Room
- Generous Living Room
- Carport & Ample Parking
- No Onward Chain
Description Guide price Â£475,000 - Â£500,000 Being located on the highly desirable Lexden Road in Colchester, the property is ideally situated for easy access into the town centre and all the shopping, recreational and leisure facilities that are on offer. The local schooling options are first rate, the local primary school was rated 'outstanding' at the latest Ofsted report, and there are a range of secondary schooling options including Colchester Royal Grammar School, Colchester High School and St Mary's School for Girls.
The dual aspect dining room enjoys views to the front of the property and in turn provides access to the kitchen. The kitchen comprises an integrated Neff four ring gas hob with an integrated extractor hood over and oven. There is space and plumbing for a washing machine as well as space for an under the counter top fridge. The gas boiler is located in the kitchen, which is completed with a pantry area with an array of cupboards and drawers.
The lounge benefits from views to the front and contains an attractive gas fire.
The very modern, ground floor wet room benefits from a walk in double shower, vanity wash hand basin, low level WC and a heated towel rail. There are two bedrooms also located on the ground floor and the master is situated on the first floor. Ascending to the stairs, the final bedroom is a good sized double room with dual aspects and built in wardrobe space.
This property benefits from a generous loft space, which has lighting and is partially boarded. Subject to the necessary regulatory consents this room could be converted to provide a further double bedroom, ideal if you're a growing family.
7' 10" x 4' 6" (2.39m x 1.37m)
16' 0" x 6' 5" (4.88m x 1.96m)
14' 1" x 13' 2" (4.29m x 4.01m)
14' 3" x 12' 2" (4.34m x 3.71m)
11' 5" x 8' 8" (3.48m x 2.64m)
14' 4" x 11' 4" (4.37m x 3.45m)
11' 3" x 10' 7" (3.43m x 3.23m)
6' 6" x 5' 11" (1.98m x 1.80m)
14' 2" x 13' 8" (4.32m x 4.17m) View more View less
- £480,000 3 bed bungalow for sale Spring Lane, Fordham Heath, Colchester CO3
- £495,000 3 bed town house for sale The Echelon Building, Echelon Walk, Colchester, Essex CO4
- £495,000 3 bed town house for sale Echelon Walk, Colchester CO4
- £475,000 4 bed town house for sale Francis Kellerman Walk, Colchester CO3
- £475,000 4 bed detached house for sale Albany Road, West Bergholt, Colchester CO6
- £475,000 4 bed detached house for sale Lexden Road, West Bergholt, Colchester CO6
- £450,000 3 bed detached house for sale Valley Crescent, West Bergholt, Colchester CO6
- £475,000 4 bed detached house for sale Braeburn Road, Great Horkesley, Colchester CO6
- £475,000 4 bed detached house for sale Hillridge, Colchester CO4