- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- Open plan kitchen
- Allocated parking
- Double glazing
- Sought after location
- Modern finish
Description Located within the sought after Little Sandhurst area stands this beautifully presented three bedroom family home.
The ground floor accommodation comprises entrance hall, a generous living room, w/c and to the rear a superb open plan kitchen/diner with bifolds to the garden.
The first floor offers three bedrooms, two of which are generous double rooms with built in wardrobes. The single third bedroom is currently being used as an office however, it would comfortably fit bedroom furniture.
To the rear there is a well presented enclosed garden with rear access to the allocated parking spaces.
Agents Note: We feel this property offers a high specification finish throughout and benefits from open plan living space to the rear with bifolds to the garden making it a fantastic entertaining space. Being located within the current catchment area for Edgebarrow and St. Michaels schools, the property would be perfect for a growing family looking for a long term family home. View more View less
- £360,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Allendale Close, Sandhurst GU47
- £360,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Pinefields Close, Crowthorne, Berkshire RG45
- £365,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Caves Farm Close, Sandhurst, Berkshire GU47
- £365,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Butler Road, Crowthorne, Berkshire RG45
- £365,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Camberley, Surrey GU15
- £350,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Beechnut Drive, Blackwater, Camberley GU17
- £350,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Somerville Crescent, Yateley, Hampshire GU46
- £369,950 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Hall Lane, Yateley GU46
- £350,000 3 bed cottage for sale Brookers Corner, Crowthorne RG45