- 5 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Approximately 0.6 miles to Hammersmith Broadway station
- Five well proportioned bedrooms
- Charming south facing garden
- Set over four floors
- Excellently located
Description A charming family home on a tree lined residential road bordering Hammersmith and Brook Green.
Melrose Gardens is a popular residential street close to Brook Green. The tree-lined street is excellently situated within easy reach of both Hammersmith Broadway and Shepherd's Bush Underground and Overground. A range of local shops, cafes and delicatessens can be found on the close by Shepherd's Bush Road, with more extensive retail and entertainment facilities available at Westfield Shopping Centre.
The property is located near to some of the best public and private schools in the area including St Stephens, St Pauls, Godolphin & Latymer Schools.
A well-presented Victorian family home, arranged over four floors and offering an ideal layout for family living.
Upon entrance the charming front reception room can be found featuring a large bay window, wooden flooring, original cornicing and a period fireplace. A family bathroom with a shower can be accessed from the reception room.
The spacious kitchen can be found to the rear of the house benefitting from a multitude of built-in appliances and bespoke storage facilities, opening to the charming south-facing garden.
The cellar presents excellent utility space where washing facilities can be found along with wine and general storage.
The first floor comprises a generously sized principal bedroom features a stunning period fireplace, large bay window and a fabulous walk-in dressing room with an abundance of ample storage. A second double bedroom can be found on this floor looking onto the garden along with a cloakroom and further bathroom with a bathtub.
The second floor features two further double bedrooms, both benefitting from built-in wardrobes and a family bathroom featuring a separate bath and shower.
The top floor presents a large and airy bedroom with plenty of light entering through the large skylights. This floor has the advantage of bespoke built-in storage and large under- eaves storage along with a cloakroom.
This charming family home is flooded with natural light throughout and offers an abundance of period features including original cornicing.
Square Footage: 2580 sq ft View more View less
- £2,500,000 5 bed terraced house for sale Boscombe Road, London W12
- £2,500,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Castelnau, Barnes, London SW13
- £2,495,000 5 bed property for sale Acfold Road, London SW6
- £2,495,000 5 bed terraced house for sale Acfold Road, London SW6
- £2,500,000 5 bed terraced house for sale Rostrevor Road, London SW6
- POA 5 bed terraced house for sale Elm Grove Road, Barnes, London SW13
- £2,500,000 5 bed property for sale Crediton Road, London NW10
- £2,500,000 5 bed terraced house for sale Opal Mews, Priory Park Road, Queen's Park, London NW6
- £2,500,000 5 bed terraced house for sale Opal Mews, London NW6