- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- Three bedroom
- Semi detached
- Garage Own Drive
- Extended kitchen
- Well presented throughout
- 0.2 Miles to Ruislip Station
- Sought after location
- Spacious living room with bay window
- Potential to extend (STPP)
- 1270 sq.ft
Description This stunning three bedroom semi detached residence benefits from generous living space, loads of natural light, and an impressive finish throughout. Croft Gardens enjoys a superb location being moments away from Ruislip High Street and its choice of trendy eateries, shops, parks and transport.
From our Ruislip Office turn left and take the first right into Midcroft. Take the second turning on the right into Croft Gardens. Follow the road round and the property is on the left hand side.
Croft Gardens is merely footsteps from the bustling High Street where a vast number of shops, restaurants and transports links can be found to include Waitrose, Marks & Spencer, Tesco Express, numerous pizza outlets and coffee bars. For the motorist, there are excellent connections to central London via the M25 and the M40. Commuters are well suited with five London Underground stations in the area. Ruislip Station is at the end of the High Street, travelling into the city via the Metropolitan or Piccadilly lines couldn't be easier. Other nearby stations include West Ruislip, serviced by both tube and train lines into Marylebone Station in just 25 minutes, with regular trains every 15 minutes. For families, there are a number of highly regarded schools that cater for children of all ages within close proximity including bwi, Whiteheath, Sacred Heart and Bishop Ramsey. Ruislip Woods, Highgrove, Ruislip Bowls club are all 5-10 minute walk away.
Showcasing well-proportioned rooms and retaining many original features this three bedroom semi-detached house blends traditional themes with smart modern additions providing an ideal setting for family living. To the ground floor this property comprises an entrance hallway leading to the Living room. The living room boasts a large front facing bay window allowing natural light to flow through the room. At the rear of the house is the dining and patio doors leading out to the rear garden. There is a modern fully fitted kitchen with access to the garden via a single door. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a third single room. Completing the property is a bright and modern family bathroom with separate shower cubicle. A charming and characterful home with nothing left to do but move in and enjoy.
To the front there is a driveway providing space for off street parking. The garage offers secure off street parking and invaluable storage with potential to extend subject to the planning permission. To the rear is a well kept garden with a lawn area and a paved patio space at the rear of the garden with an additional garden shed. View more View less
- £775,000 3 bed detached bungalow for sale Rodney Gardens, Eastcote, Pinner HA5
- £765,000 3 bed detached house for sale Harlyn Drive, Pinner, Middlesex HA5
- £760,000 3 bed detached bungalow for sale The Chase, Ickenham, Middlesex UB10
- £760,000 3 bed detached bungalow for sale Tudor Way, Hillingdon UB10
- £750,000 3 bed detached house for sale Sweetcroft Lane, North Hillingdon, Middlesex UB10
- £750,000 3 bed detached house for sale The Close, North Hillingdon UB10
- £790,000 3 bed detached house for sale Belmont Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex UB8
- £799,950 3 bed detached house for sale Eastcote Road, Ruislip HA4
- £800,000 3 bed detached bungalow for sale Ladygate Lane, Ruislip HA4