- 4 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- Detached home
- Four good sized bedrooms
- Modern & stylish kitchen
- Utility room
- Spacious living room
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Well located being a short walk into Ickenham Village
- Secluded well maintained rear garden
- Close proximity to sought after schools
- Easy access to A40/M25
Description A four bedroom detached home set in the heart of Ickenham and perfect for the family. The property benefits from four spacious bedrooms to the first floor, a full width balcony to the master bedroom and an attractive open plan living space downstairs. The kitchen has a modern feel with all fitted appliances and benefits a breakfast bar and separate utility room. Beautifully presented throughout this is a great choice for those seeking convenience, luxury and ready made living.
From our Ickenham office, turn left onto Swakeleys Road. At the zebra crossing make a u-turn and turn back onto Swakeleys Road, Eleanor Grove is a short drive down on the left.
Eleanor Grove is a quiet residential road in the heart of Ickenham Village offering easy access to local shops, restaurants, bus/road links and train stations. Ickenham Metropolitan and Piccadilly Line station is close by and West Ruislip station is within close proximity and offers the Central/ British Rail lines. For families there are a number of highly regarded local schools for all ages.
This is a superb family home set in a most convenient location in Ickenham close to the village shops, transport facilities and local schools. Well presented throughout and offering well sized rooms over two floors the property is ready to move into and enjoy. On the ground floor there is the entrance porch which takes you into the large hallway offering access into all downstairs reception rooms and the ground floor cloakroom. To the front of the property is the kitchen which offers a stylish well equipped space. Heading towards the rear of the house is the living room which flows into a spacious dining area at the rear of the house. There are sliding patio doors opening to the garden and a separate window overlooking the outside filling the room with an abundance of natural light. On the first floor there are four bedrooms. The master bedroom is to the rear of the property and enjoys French doors leading to a fantastic full width balcony. Completing upstairs is the other three bedrooms and the family bathroom suite.
To the front of the house there is space for off street parking via the driveway. There is side access to the rear garden where there is a lovely private area to enjoy. It is mainly laid to lawn and has a patio area closest to the house offering a fantastic space for outdoor entertaining. View more View less
- £800,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale The Fairway, Ruislip HA4
- £815,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Bridle Road, Pinner, Middlesex HA5
- £775,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Josiah Drive, Ickenham UB10
- £775,000 4 bed end terrace house for sale Josiah Drive, Uxbridge UB10
- £825,000 4 bed bungalow for sale Herlwyn Avenue, Ruislip, Middlesex HA4
- £799,950 4 bed detached house for sale Pentland Way, Ickenham, Middlesex UB10
- £799,950 4 bed detached house for sale Willow Avenue, Denham, Uxbridge UB9
- £800,000 4 bed detached house for sale Deerings Drive, Eastcote, Pinner HA5
- £765,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Vine Lane, Hillingdon Village UB10