- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Four bedrooms
- Mid terrace 1930s home
- Ground floor kitchen extension
- Loft converted
- Immaculately presented
- Drive to front of property
- Large garden
- Close proximity to Highams Park station
- Easy access to Epping Forest
Description An elegantly appointed, impressively spacious and utterly grand four bedroom 1930s mid-terrace nestled in the greenery of Highams Park. Immaculate from top to toe across all three floors, you have a front drive, extended kitchen, large, low-maintenance garden and loft conversion with en suite.
Highams Park overground station is just a half mile on foot and will get you directly to Liverpool Street in twenty three minutes.
If you lived here
You'll be reveling in the sumptuous, cutting-edge design from the outset. The lounge area of your dual aspect, capacious 600 square foot open plan ground floor comes with a classic bow window and ceiling rose plus an ebony fireplace set within an exposed brick centrepiece; beautifully grand. Continue past a delectable dining area to your kitchen for a sky blue metro tiled backsplash, chef's oven and breakfast bar among its delights. Bi-folding floor-to-ceiling patio doors open the entire space up to your large, low-maintenance garden â a covetable solace indeed enjoying a patio positively perfect for al fresco dining, lengthy Trulawn, high fences for privacy and an expanse of unspoilt sky and mature foliage overhead.
Back inside now and the ground floor's completed by a utility room and flawless WC. Head up the stairs to find two generous double bedrooms, to the front a huge 150 square foot double with a bow window dressed in plantation shutters and its own dressing room, and to the rear a 125 square foot double with gorgeous garden view. The family bathroom's a smart designer affair with an l-shaped tub, oversized rainfall shower and twin sinks. Head into the loft conversion and prepare to lose your breath again - it's an exquisite, 365 square foot space, dual aspect, skylit with impressive treetop views to the rear and an en suite shower room.
Outside, and the wild, wide open greenery of Epping Forest is barely a two minute walk anytime you fancy getting back to nature. A leisurely stroll away is Highams Park itself, with wonderful views over the city from its gentle slopes and friendly community cafe Humphry's, not to mention the lake and playground.
- Parents will be pleased to know you have thirteen primary/secondary schools within a one mile radius, all rated 'Good' or better by Ofsted, three of which are deemed 'Outstanding'.
- Drivers can be on the North Circular in less than five minutes, or the M11 in under ten.
- Chingford Leisure Centre, with swimming pools, gym and fitness classes, is just a thirteen minute stroll away.
Kitchen/Reception Room (5.26m x 11.10m (17'3" x 36'5"))
Bedroom (3.21m x 4.27m (10'6" x 14'0"))
Dressing Room (2.27m x 2.53m (7'5" x 8'3"))
Bedroom (2.97m x 3.79m (9'8" x 12'5"))
Bathroom (2.51m x 2.05m (8'2" x 6'8"))
Bedroom (4.54m x 5.71m (14'10" x 18'8"))
A word from the owner....
"We have lived in Highams Park for over 10 years. We have been incredibly lucky to not only be able to commute into Central London easily for work but also escape into the very many surrounding forests (Larkswood just across the road) with our children for walks and bike rides on the weekends. This house has been a wonderful haven for our three children. The privacy provided by the luscious allotments has meant we can relax completely in our back garden and enjoy the beautiful view. We hope you are able to make equally wonderful memories in this home." View more View less
- £650,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Moreland Way, London E4
- £650,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Beacontree Avenue, London E17
- £650,000 4 bed property for sale Bedford Road, Walthamstow, London E17
- £650,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Elmcroft Avenue, Wanstead, London E11
- £650,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Elmcroft Avenue, London E11
- £650,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Roding Lane North, Woodford Green IG8
- £650,000 4 bed detached bungalow for sale Falmouth Gardens, Redbridge, Essex IG4
- £650,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale St Marys Way, Chigwell, Essex IG7
- £635,000 4 bed property for sale Westview Drive, Woodford Green IG8