- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Modern apartment
- Two double bedrooms
- Two en-suite bathrooms & seperate w.c
- Over 1000 sqft
- Open plan lounge/dining area
- Stylish kitchen with granite work tops
- Underfloor heating
- Well maintained gated communal grounds
- Allocated parking
- Share of freehold
Description A beautifully presented second floor two bedroom, two bathroom apartment spread over 1000 sq ft. This stylish apartment is set on a gated development located on Swakeleys road. Offering a relaxed, modern & low maintenance living. Merged with cutting edge design and high quality finishes, materials and textures. Built to a high specification with allocated and visitors parking and communal areas.
From our office in Ickenham turn left and proceed onto Swakeleys road. Continue and the property can be found on the left just after the turning into Thornhill Road.
This property is located footsteps from the village which offers a superb range of shops, cafes, parks and restaurants. Ickenham station offers the Metropolitan and Piccadilly lines and is within walking distance providing reliable links into the City and West End. Alternatively West Ruislip station is serviced by the Central line and also offers trains into Marylebone Station in just 25 minutes, with regular trains every 15 minutes. For the motorist the A40 is a short drive away providing access to Central London and the Home Counties. For families, there are a number of highly regarded schools including Douay Martyrs and Vyners Secondary school's and Breakspear Infant and Juniors along with a number of leisure facilities including Uxbridge Golf Club and Riverside Health club.
This two bedroom modern apartment provides unrivalled living space. It benefits from and provides the perfect location for first time buyers, those downsizing and investors alike. This two bedroom home provides huge amounts of space and a feeling of real comfort boasting an impressive 1000 sq ft. This apartment benefits from designer finishes which include double glazing, under floor heating, sliding mirrored wardrobe doors, high specification kitchen with integrated appliances and granite worktops, whilst the bathrooms are fitted with high quality sanitary ware. This apartment offers a fresh contemporary interior and a wonderful sense of light, space and privacy. The accommodation is entered via a communal entrance to the ground floor where there are stairs rising to the second floor. There is a private door to the property which comprises of a hallway, spacious living/dining room and sky windows overlooking the outside grounds. There are two double bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes and one with an ensuite shower room and finally a main bathroom.
Private electric gates lead to the exclusive grounds and there is a wealth of parking spaces. There are well maintained communal grounds. View more View less
- £525,000 2 bed flat for sale Field End Road, Eastcote, Pinner HA5
- £510,000 2 bed flat for sale Corinthian Court, 1 Station Approach, Ruislip, Middlesex HA4
- £560,000 2 bed flat for sale Field End Road, Eastcote HA5
- £500,000 2 bed flat for sale Vine Lane, Hillingdon UB10
- POA 2 bed flat for sale Twin Oaks, 104 Ducks Hill Road, Northwood HA6
- £495,000 2 bed flat for sale Abrook Court, Harefield Road, Uxbridge UB8
- £495,000 2 bed flat for sale Lancaster Court, 110 Ducks Hill Road, Northwood, Middlesex HA6
- £550,000 3 bed flat for sale Dolphin Bridge House, Rockingham Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex UB8
- £580,000 2 bed flat for sale Ducks Hill Road, Northwood HA6