- 3 bedrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Three Bedrooms
- End Of Terrace
- Family Bathroom
- Garage In Block
- Walking Distance of Chessington North Station
- Excellent school catchment
- Secluded Rear Garden
- Early viewing strongly advised
Description The Personal Agent are proud to present this three bedroom end of terrace home. Located on the edge of a quiet and popular cul-de sac and just a short walk from Chessington North & South Zone British Rail train stations.
Having been extended to the rear, the substantial accommodation includes two spacious reception rooms on the ground floor, the second reception room with doors leading out to the rear garden.
Viewing highly recommended
Upstairs are three bedrooms; two well proportioned double bedrooms and one single bedroom. Further features to note include a family bathroom and a single garage in block completes this highly desirable property.
Angus Close is a quiet and popular cul de sac on the borders of Chessington, Long Ditton and Surbiton giving easy access to the A3, convenience from shops at Hook parade, Kingston Rugby Football club and Tolworth Girls School.
The area is very well served by a comprehensive train service from Surbiton station to London Waterloo. The M25 (Junction 9) and A3 are just a short drive away.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
We recommend numerous companies for property related services.
We believe that all of the companies we recommended are the best in their fields. We receive referral fees from a few of these companies and not all.
Below are the companies whom pay us a referral fee;
Solicitors; Â£180 inc. VAT
AV Rillo, Cuff & Gough, bwt Law, Wellers Hedleys
Financial Services; Â£75 inc. VAT
Removals; Â£50 inc. VAT
For more information please contact us on View more View less
- £400,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Kelvin Close, Epsom, Surrey, . KT19
- £400,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Coutts Avenue, Chessington, Surrey, . KT9
- £399,950 3 bed terraced house for sale Gilders Road, Chessington KT9
- £400,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Mansfield Road, Chessington, Surrey. KT9
- £400,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Gladstone Road, Surbiton KT6
- £400,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Horton Hill, Epsom, Surrey KT19
- £390,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Drake Road, Chessington, Surrey. KT9
- £390,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Thrigby Road, Chessington KT9