- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Set on the Zebon Copse development
- Two double bedroom semi-detached property
- Two allocated parking spaces
- Modern kitchen with gloss units
- Rear aspect living room opening to garden
- Landscaped, easy to maintain garden
- Family bathroom
- UPVC double glazing
- Situated at the end of a cul de sac
- Close proximity to local amenities
Description *stamp duty holiday - find out what you can save*
The Property This well presented semi-detached house features a modern kitchen with gloss units including some integrated appliances. A sociable living room further features, with plenty of space for furnishings, as well as rear glazing overlooking and opening onto the garden. On arrival, an entrance hall leads into the home, providing doors to all rooms, stairs to the first floor and a built-in double storage cupboard. Two generous double bedrooms on the first floor both also include fitted storage. A family bathroom further serves the home. UPVC double glazed windows additionally benefit the property, along with warm-air heating with air vents, ideal during the winter.
The Grounds Two allocated parking spaces are provided with this home, whilst there is potential for more parking, replacing the front lawn (STPP). A landscaped rear garden is easy to maintain, with a patio area spanning the back of the home, leading on to an artificial lawn. Enclosed with wood panel fencing, the garden benefits from side access.
Location Well situated on the Zebon Copse development within Church Crookham, a well-connected location neighbouring Fleet. This sought after area offers reputable schools, a garden centre with cafÃ© and numerous parks. Basingstoke Canal is a notable feature, along with Tweseldown race course.
Agent's Comment "Situated at the end of a desirable cul de sac within the popular Zebon Copse development. Two allocated parking spaces are conveniently situated next to the house. Perfect for first time buyers and investors."
Agent's Note Please note that warm-air heating benefits this property, which requires regular servicing. All details should be verified by the purchasing solicitor prior to the exchange of contracts.
Recent Trustpilot Review "I dealt with James and he was amazing! So efficient and helpful with an impeccable understanding. The whole process has been seamless. I can't recommend them enough!"
Energy Efficiency Rating Current: D | Potential: B View more View less
- £300,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Barn Meadow Close, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £299,950 2 bed terraced house for sale Barn Meadow Close, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £300,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Gondreville Gardens, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £310,000 2 bed end terrace house for sale Wooland Court, Brandon Road, Church Crookham GU52
- £290,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Lyndford Terrace, Fleet GU52
- £290,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Drovers End, Fleet, Hampshire GU51
- £290,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Drovers End, Hampshire GU51
- £290,000 2 bed end terrace house for sale Sabre Court, Aldershot, Hampshire GU11
- £300,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Meadow Walk, Fleet GU51