- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Three bedrooms
- Garage own drive
- Well presented throughout
- Sought after location
- Excellent location for schools
- South west facing garden
- Off street parking
- 1074 sq.ft
Description A beautifully presented three bedroom detached residence, located on a sought after residential cul-de-sac in North Ruislip that will immediately impress with both its style and character. The property is complete with a large reception room, kitchen, garage, off street parking and further potential to extend subject to planning permission.
From our office on Ruislip High Street, turn left and continue down the High Street. At the mini roundabout, turn left onto Bury Street. Proceed down Bury Street, then take your fourth left onto Ladygate Lane. Follow the road to the end and take a left turn onto Breakspear Road. Take the first left into Glovers Grove, and Greystoke Drive can be located a short distance down on the left hand side.
Greystoke Drive is a quiet residential road in a sought after part of Ruislip. Ruislip High Street is in close proximity with its choice of shops, restaurants and cafes, including Tesco, Waitrose, Pizza Express and CafÃ© Rouge. Breakspear Road offers easy access to the A40 and it's road links into London and the Home Counties. The property also falls within the catchment area for Whiteheath Nursery, Infant and Junior School. There are many bus routes near by and Ruislip is located on the Metropolitan and Piccadilly lines.
Upon entering the property you are greeted with the hallway accessing the main living area and kitchen. The large through lounge is in excess of 24 ft long with ample room for living and dining space. The kitchen offers excellent storage space throughout with plenty of room for appliances and access to the south west facing rear garden. The ground floor is complete with a w.c. Towards the front. The first floor is complete with two double bedrooms, a generously sized third bedroom and a family bathroom. Completing the property is the large garage to the side and offers potential to extend subject to planning permission.
The front of the property offers ample off street parking with a section of lawn and access to your garage own drive. The rear garden is mostly laid to lawn with the patio towards the building, the garden is south west facing which offers sun all day. View more View less
- £600,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Ladygate Lane, Ruislip, Middlesex HA4
- £600,000 3 bed town house for sale Crosier Road, Ickenham UB10
- £599,950 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Knoll Crescent, Northwood HA6
- £600,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale High Street, Northwood, Middlesex HA6
- £599,950 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Pine Gardens, Eastcote HA4
- £600,000 3 bed property for sale Mead Road, Uxbridge UB8
- £600,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Lyndhurst Avenue, Pinner, Middlesex HA5
- £600,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Rickmansworth Road, Pinner, Middlesex HA5
- £600,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Melthorne Drive, South Ruislip, Middlesex HA4