- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Terraced house
- Close to amenities, great schools & transport
- Greenford/southall borders location
- Popular location
- Large through-lounge
- Extended kitchen/diner
- Double glazed & gas central heated
- Three bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Private rear garden & outbuilding
Description Purplebricks are keen to introduce this extended three bedroom family home to the market, located on the borders of Greenford and Southall. The property is positioned brilliantly when it comes to finding a variety of highly regarded schools, with several primary and secondary schools within walking distance or a short drive from the property. Additionally, with a large through lounge and extended kitchen/diner, this family residence is ideal for growing families, with the added benefit of a downstairs shower/toilet, off street parking and brick outbuilding to the rear.
Allenby Road is located on the borders of Greenford and Southall and is situated just a few minutes away from the Ruislip Road, Greenford Broadway and Ravenor Park. This highly sought after location has excellent access to amenities, public transport, main road connections, local parks and fantastic schools.
The property benefits from being just a short walk from the Greenford Broadway, with an excellent selection of shops, banks, cafÃ©s, supermarkets and transport links. Bus routes connect the area with Ealing, Hanwell, Ruislip, Northolt, Greenford station, Harrow and Wembley. Greenford station and South Greenford are a short journey from the property, offering Central Line and Overground services respectively.
The location is well suited for families with children due to the excellent selection of schools nearby, including; Coston Primary School, Edward Betham CoE Primary School, Stanhope Primary School, William Perkin CoE High School, The Cardinal Wiseman Catholic School and Greenford High School to name only a few!
Disclaimer For Virtual Viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided. View more View less
- £499,950 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Windmill Lane, Greenford, London UB6
- £499,950 3 bed link-detached house for sale Glencoe Road, Hayes, Middlesex UB4
- £500,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Court Farm Road, Northolt UB5
- £500,000 3 bed detached bungalow for sale Cowgate Road, Greenford, Greater London UB6
- £499,950 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Dorchester Waye, Hayes UB4
- £500,000 3 bed property for sale Greatdown Road, London W7
- £499,500 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Beresford Road, Southall UB1
- £500,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Field End Road, Northolt, London HA4
- £499,950 3 bed semi-detached house for sale The Alders, Hounslow TW5