- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
Description Direct forest access - Occupying an elevated position, approaching 3/4 of an acre, within the sought after New Forest National Park. This chalet-style residence offers 3 double bedrooms and provides a flexible range of living accommodation with all rooms capturing views over the beautiful gardens.
The property occupies a secluded plot within the highly sought after rural hamlet of Linford, which is located within the beautiful New Forest National Park, with nearby access onto the open forest - offering thousands of acres of natural heath and woodland, ideal for riding, walking and cycling. The popular market town of Ringwood is approximately 2 miles away, providing an excellent range of high street and independent shops, boutiques, cafes and restaurants as well as supermarkets, two leisure centres and excellent state and private schooling. The easily accessible A31 offers routes to the large coastal towns of Bournemouth and Christchurch (approximately 12 miles south via the A338), and Southampton (approximately 18 miles east via the M27). London is approximately 1.5 - 2 hours drive via the M3 heading north east.
- Spacious entrance hall with under stairs storage cupboard
- Impressive dual aspect sitting/dining room with an attractive fireplace and views over the front and side gardens.
- Kitchen enjoys views over the rear gardens, fitted with a large range of pine wall, floor and drawer units incorporating inset sink with worksurfaces over.
- Adjacent, a useful utility/boot room which provides access to storage cupboards and WC with a door onto the rear patio.
- Two ground floor double bedrooms one of which benefits from a built in wardrobe with aspect to the side garden; serviced by the adjacent family bathroom which comprises of a three piece white suite with shower attachment over the bath, finished with fully tiled walls.
- Upstairs, a bright and airy landing which offers space for an office area and also gives access to the master bedroom; offering built in storage including an eaves cupboard and a double aspect.
- There is a also a first floor 3 piece shower room and to the end of the landing a storage room which is fully boarded with a Velux window and has potential to be created into a fourth bedroom, subject to necessary planning consent.
Energy Performance Rating: D Current: 56 Potential: 73
Council Tax Band: F
Oil Fired Heating
Outside, the property is approached via the open forest to the detached garage and workshop. The property is situated in the middle of the plot ensuring pleasant garden views all around, which are bordered by stock fencing with mature shrubs and trees, with two patios adjacent to the front and rear of the property. View more View less