- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Open Plan
- Two bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Duplex apartment
- Secure allocated parking space
- Over a 900 sqft of internal area
- Superb transport links
- Lease length â 141 years
- Service charge - Â£2,000 per annum approx.
- Ground rent - Â£350 per annum approx..
Description Franklyn James are proud to present this unique, rarely available ground and first floor duplex apartment. This new build property is finished to a high standard throughout and possesses over 900 square feet of interior space. Internally you will find a bright and spacious open plan kitchen situated on the ground floor with bi folding doors opening out into the front garden for a real sense of space, as well as a downstairs WC & ample storage. Up the stairs onto the first floor, you will find two spacious bedrooms, the master boasting an en suite shower room, and the second bedroom also offering expansive living, together with a gorgeous four-piece family bathroom suite.
Situated just a short walk from Canning Town Tube and DLR station making it a seamless commute into Canary Wharf & the City via the Jubilee Line and DLR line. London City Airport is also within close proximity, for all your traveling needs, as well as the vast array of local shops which are found on Barking Road, be it restaurants, supermarkets, convenience stores and many other amenities. The property also includes the use of a secure underground parking space, with both the A13 & A12 on your doorsteps for those weekend adventures!
A word from the owner;
"My wife and I moved into this dream duplex a couple of weeks before Christmas 2016 and we have been enjoying it ever since. We're honestly a bit sad to be leaving it but it's for a very good reason as we're looking to expand our family so we will be needing more space. The Canning Town location is super convenient in terms of transportation which - in addition to having underground secure parking for our car - has really allowed us to enjoy a very enviable work/life balance. The surrounding area has also evolved considerably since we first moved in, with many amenities and convenient shops & businesses. To the lucky buyers, I wish you the best of luck and I know for sure that you will enjoy living here as much as we did!" View more View less
- £550,000 2 bed detached house for sale Osier Lane, Off West Parkside, London SE10
- £550,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Louise Road, London E15
- £550,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Pelton Road, Greenwich, London SE10
- £550,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Dean Street, London E7
- £550,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Chestnut Avenue, London E7
- £550,000 2 bed end terrace house for sale Pevensey Road, London E7
- £550,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Cheneys Road, Leytonstone, London E11
- £550,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Harrow Road, London E11
- £550,000 2 bed end terrace house for sale Duckett Street, London E1